The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Yeah, let’s get back to discussing all the actual transfer rumours, people…

8 Likes

He’s close to finalizing a deal for a better laptop.

2 Likes

Mate, this has been one of the more respectful Gomez discussions. You should have been around last summer.

4 Likes

Yup agreed, though makes a change from Trent :joy:

Anyhow same old rumours of what we are after and one player we want it all sounds like last year when we didn’t buy Mount.

1 Like

We should start a bullet dodged thread. Players linked who we thought we might get who turned out to be crap. There are a lot!

The counter would be a missed diamond thread. Players we thought we would get who we regret missing now!

3 Likes

Please don’t start that discussion in here :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Never works anyway - as an example, could say we dodged a bullet with Caicedo given his below avg performances, but at the same time, under a different coach, in a different team, you might have seen as a missed diamond.

Will be interesting to see what changes in terms of our squad under Slot compared to say Klopp. Biggest hope is Slot can get a tune our of Darwizzy.

2 Likes

So basically a “Who Utd and Chelsea have signed recently” thread.

6 Likes

I’m starting to panic.

@Nikola time to start the Anthony Gordon thread ffs.

5 Likes

Skysports reporting Celtic and QPR are in for Beck.

1 Like
1 Like

Any interest in Gordon I’m going to mentally take it as the club thought Diaz was going to try and force his way out, so they had him as a contingency plan with Gomez being able to reduce the price.

I don’t think he’s someone we go after in isolation.

4 Likes

@Nikola

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The burden of glory.
The curse of success.

3 Likes

I’ve got a funny feeling that Kudus might be more likely than Gordon this summer, but by the end of next summer, our two main wingers will be Kudus and Gordon.

1 Like

Considering my tragic outcomes I might do the Gordon thread.

Just need to find a genuine link.

I think we can forgo the genuine link rule for this one.

2 Likes

James Pearce
“Anthony Gordon is fascinating, we know how highly they [LFC] rate him. I think that’s a really interesting one.”

Let @Nikola do it.

3 Likes

Here is some background @mattyhurst to get you started :0)

Gordon has fair skin with medium ginger hair (his natural hair color is a darker shade of ginger). He has brown eyebrows, and blue eyes.

4 Likes

As I said he looks like an old woman of about 60.

2 Likes