The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

I have no friends so I was trying to make it sound plausible.

3 Likes

Very relatable.

1 Like

Revoke his thread creation privileges.

Make it happen.

West Ham in for Joe Gomez

1 Like

Give us Kudus and ÂŁ10m and they can have him.

4 Likes

There he is. :rofl:

Anyone seen 10 games?

Amazingly…

1 Like

Let’s work on a process of elimination. Which ones have a release clause?

1 Like

Cue Palacios being announced tomorrow morning.

1 Like

It’s Lucas!!

2 Likes

Its funny that Pearce has crawled out of his hole now and is acting like some know it all since Klopp left.

3 Likes

Nah Lucas second touch was in a different postcode.

1 Like

So now Romano is apparently dropping a massive update of Ornsteins bombshell Liverpool news. Both said nothing. The media.

1 Like

Very different actually… I would say Ornstein probably knows something (mentioned to pay attention this week and out of PL mentioned).

Romano didn’t take any risks and said we were looking for more than a midfielder… basically common knowledge.

Weird isn’t it because for Ornstein to specifically say this week and from outside the prem suggests he probably knows who it is and how far along things are.

But what I don’t get is why add that level of detail and not name the player? And if he doesn’t know the player why say more than you need to to bait in the clicks.

Because it probably came from the agent and the agent knows we don’t mess around and a deal can be tanked at any moment (see fekir)

No way this came from the club or we’d know the player

But then what’s the agent/player gaining? If it’s true Liverpool still probably work it out and the player gains nothing. If it’s not true it’s not like the player gets any benefit of being linked with us because we don’t know who it is.

Just weird.

The Athletic runs a two verified sources policy. I suspect Ornstein has two sources on the details he disclosed, but only one source on the name, hence the current silence in that aspect.

I’m sure it will be public knowledge very soon.

4 Likes

thanks for the clarification @RedOverTheWater

2 Likes