The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Yeah same, I think he might be my no1 option at this point, maybe Varela second.

1 Like

Can talk about them and then watch as the lord of transfer chaos opens the threads

2 Likes

If @Nikola opens up an Ederson thread, I promise I will do my best to delete it before the football gods notice :joy:

7 Likes

Just delete @Nikola

Or send him on loan to Blue Loon for the transfer window.

4 Likes

My Internet ghost will haunt you for the rest of your days! I will open all the threads!

ALL.
THE.
THREADS.

8 Likes

Great skills, strange hair. What’s not to like?

1 Like

So where’s the Gordon thread?

4 Likes

Send him to the bue loon with him starting a thread of “why city will win ffp case and never get relegated or lose titles”

If his form strikes true over there as it does here , we won’t hear of man city for at least a 100 years :joy:

3 Likes

ALMOST.
ALL.
THE.
THREADS.

:joy:

5 Likes

Am I watching the same Ederson? His touch is frequently very heavy in that video. Three times I counted his second touch having to be a tackle. He’s got a lot to like about him, but unless he find a lot more control of himself than shown in that video it would be very uncomfortable watching us trying to play it through the midfield via him.

2 Likes

Sanchez signed for Benfica therefore we are signing Florentino Luis. Failsafe logic.

1 Like

That was as a make weight in the deal that took Neves to PSG, which is worth pointing out because I’d imagine Neves would have been high on the lists of targets for many people.

2 Likes

I’ve heard a massive rumour that we will attempt to sign at least one player sometime during Arne Slot’s reign.

9 Likes

I’ve heard James Pearce will squash these rumours any day now.

3 Likes

Pearce is lying… the bloke at the pub was certain.

2 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

Whoever we sign will not come with the build-up expected.

It’ll be pretty much straight into a “Welcome to Liverpool” thread - and a lean

2 Likes

Optimism is a wonderful thing :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s definitely either Zubimendi, Ederson, Varela, Hjulmand, Veerman, Frendrup, Stach, Stiller, Caqueret, Kimmich or De Jong.

6 Likes

He’s shite so it might actually be a case of them doing some due diligence for the first time in a decade.

1 Like