The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Scenes when we sign Scott Mctomminay on deadline dayโ€ฆ

4 Likes

lol. No no. No no. No again.

I raise youโ€ฆ
(cringeworthy Warning)

https://x.com/eurofootcom/status/1820145660839989447

The Oppo for me. Gravenberch is young and has a high ceiling. Endo is great but we know what we are getting. If one has to be sold, its Endo, for me.

5 Likes

Decent summary of the most obvious/suitable CDM candidates, with a couple of wildcards thrown in:

3 Likes

Oh how will recover from that blowโ€ฆ.*

*Err have we even been linked?

1 Like

Itโ€™s so exciting! After a summer of nothing much to talk about, Orny has thrown us a crumb. We almost have a rumour to discuss! What a time to be alive :joy:

3 Likes

We suffered a blow as a player we donโ€™t want signed a new contract.

We have been given a boost as a different player we donโ€™t want has been made available.

1 Like

you misspelt โ€œOrnyโ€. Missing an โ€œHโ€

if we go by edwards history, the player will be someone so unexpected (like slot or any of edwards other signings). So i am not going to try and guess

I reckon we are so well run, and generating so many options, weโ€™ve just been working through the alphabet. Since nothing has matriculated in a signing yet, we are clearly deep into the alphabet at this stage.

Zubimendi it is.

Science.

1 Like

Known to his mates as โ€œMisoโ€.

3 Likes

Based on all the breadcrumbs, including the mystery 6 not being in the PL and being readily available, I am convinced itโ€™s @cynicaloldgit

1 Like

Zubimendiโ€™s been mentioned once too many times on here now, for that reason alone itโ€™s a big fat NO from me.

2 Likes

I want to see the Twitter ITKs and their delay tactics right now

โ€œOh yeah I definitely know who it is but the club have asked us to keep quiet. I definitely know who it is though yeah definitelyโ€

6 Likes

Itโ€™s got to be Ugarte. That explains why the move to Man U didnโ€™t happen. Apparently they are unwilling to pay PSGโ€™s price of 51 mil GBP. So much for them being awash with spending money.

1 Like

I was wondering whether that was them saving face, and he just didnt want to go to Utd?

1 Like

Zumendi, a close second after edersonโ€ฆ now after saying that we will get someone the forum, never in a million years expected

i want ederson

2 Likes

Me too because I watched ZBโ€™s video.

2 Likes