The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

who do you think might be a better player?

Im sure they can get some set of results pretty quickly. But to get a set of results that mean what you think they mean is the time consuming part.

1 Like

Tchouameni

dont think he want sto leave madrid and they wont sell him

I donā€™t log on for one night and you lot fuck up Zoobz??!!?

FFS

I cannot work like this.

10 Likes

Fortunately I never mock other supporters.

My mum always taught me not to throw stones at windows.

ā€œFlaming bags of dog shit, son. Thatā€™s how we do it around hereā€

2 Likes

Doesnt play as much as he would like and throw enough cash at it and it could work.

Doesnt matter to your question reallyā€¦i gave you a name

1 Like

You should resign and come watch Ipswich with me

1 Like

Looks like the poor sods with gout are having flare-ups again.

#fsgout is all over Twatter.

5 Likes

Lots of babies. Then i went to twitterā€¦fuck me

8 Likes

Iā€™m a season ticket holder at Dulwich Hamlet. I drink craft beer with hipsters and they adore me.

5 Likes

We will have options but they may not be available

1 Like

Agreed on the 1st bit

In regards to Zubi, It seems by all accounts that he was open to the move and went back on what he said after pressure from Sociedad, what more can they do

2 Likes

They both have been tried by Slot

With regards to Grav I was skeptical about the defensive side of his game in that position rather than his ability on the ball and his performance against Sevilla changed that opinion, problem is it is just one game, but it looked promising.

4 Likes

Endo, struggles receiving the ball on the turn under pressure, once turned, his distribution is actually quite good, just lacks the footwork in the tight situations that it looks like he will face playing in Slots system & style.

Rodri :wink:

2 Likes

So Zubi stays put,so what?
He was obviously regarded as an upgrade, it would have been for him, so seems fairly unlikely that we will bring anyone else in, unless there is another around that might be an upgrade, we probably donā€™t do anything this window.
If Bajetic can come up to speed the problem is sorted anyway,meantime Endo looks to continueā€¦No big drama!

Its a shame but I wont criticise a guy for sticking with his boyhood club.

9 Likes

Didnā€™t need to include ā€œas a 6ā€

1 Like