The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

FIFY/us

2 Likes

If the club starts transfering pizzas for the first team squad you might have a point :thinking:

Nothing bollox about the farmhouse I just gobbled up.

Bloody hell,just came on and seems we are buying a pizza then.
As long as it plays at 6 I’m in.

1 Like

New rumor is that Liverpool is interested in Sporting CB Goncalo Inacio. He has a release clause of 60m euros.

1 Like

About 14 hrs late to the party on that one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have a feeling we might go for alan varela from porto, release clause 70 million euro

https://x.com/jcuzzy1/status/1824139562135982503?s=61&t=VxX1vHU3NOwwNhlbyICG-g

:joy::joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob:

12 Likes

4 Likes

Would be fitting if the one that didn’t goes on to win it all, eh?

4 Likes

Football 365 is unreliable, is it not? Anyway, they’re claiming that, “according to reports”, we’re interested in Barca’s Raphinia. In fact, we are said to have “set our sights” on Raphinia. The article also claims that we are willing to sell Diaz.

Edit: “Oh no we’re not”, says Arne. (See Twitter thread).

1 Like

probably nonsense, but it is easy to see why this sort of story would be possible. We are known to have been interested in Raphina before he moved there, and Barca always love buying new shiny things.

Another rumour floating around involves van den Berg moving to Bayer Leverkusen where he would replace the ‘want away’ Odilon Kossounou. We haven’t actually been linked with Kossounou, but this EOTK piece suggests he would be a more than decent replacement. BL want 38.6 GBP for him.
Kicker is the source of the van den Berg rumour.

2 Likes

Raphinias shit. no thanks

change Raphina for Gavi & Pedri and I think a deal could be possible

Fify.

1 Like

Raphinia was brilliant for Leeds in PL. Thoygh not sure he’s an upgrade on Diaz

No thank you to Raphina for me. I think Diaz is better. Raphina is a good player, but he seems more like a highlight reel player, than a productive one.

That’s a criticism that could be levelled at Diaz, but I think his productivity will improve after his personal family difficulties last season.

The Kossounou shout seems interesting. He is good on the ball and would be an improvement on VdB, who wants out. Could be mutually beneficial.

Raphina plays almost exclusively on the right. Our reported interest in him has long been as a potential Mo replacement, but the longer Mo stays the less sense it makes because 1) he himself has now reached an age where we probably wouldn’t be interested (he’s 27), and 2) has failed to develop into the player who seems a reasonable answer to who could be that replacement.

4 Likes

We are behaving as if we have won the last 5 titles in 6 and no one is close to us in club football . Our transfer team needs a reality check. Waiting for the next Messi and Ronaldo at an affordable price without getting into a bidding war and also at reasonable wages. Lol. Good luck with that search.