The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Best of luck Bobby.

7 Likes

Good luck Bobby. He has a way forward, he will play under a coach who knows his game, and now itā€™s up to him to carve out a decent career.

Iā€™m ok with the strategy we are seeing unfold. A bit of ruthlessness with some younger players is ok. We should only retain the very best, as we need to make space for the next batch to come through, and if the decision is made, it is time to release them to get on with their career.

It is a very rare youngster (I canā€™t remember any) we regret selling, even if some of them go on to have decent careers.

1 Like

Would have liked a clause but I am glad he is going somewhere he will be among familiar faces who know about him.

That will benefit him the most.

1 Like

Zubimendi can not even get into the Sociedad starting eleven.

2 Likes

SELL HIM!

Oh waitā€¦

2 Likes

Not surprising, couldnā€™t even make their friendly XI last time I checked.

Bullet.dodged

3 Likes

He was doing Jotaā€™s goal celebration as a warm up before.

https://x.com/theanfieldwrap/status/1825238103801364666?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Bookies making a quick buck, imagine the scenes thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Sounds like he is not going to see the pitch until his new contract is settled.

1 Like

He just scored.

3 Likes

Would fit well in our midfield. Ah well moving on.

Iā€™d love that.

Yeah not gonna happen. Taking the piss.

Heā€™ll stay at Everton this transfer window and probably move out in January.

I wonder sometimes whether the bookies are behind the rumours. Have someone create some crap and collect some bets on some nonsense rumours.

3 Likes

I heard heā€™s been house hunting in Liverpool recently and his agent was in town not that long ago.

Make of that what you will.

4 Likes

Sky 100% do that

1 Like

Didnā€™t Sky get in trouble a whil back because of this? Simultaneously creating transfer rumour while running a book on them?

1 Like

So, thereā€™s still a chance?!

3 Likes

Exactly. Why get outraged over semantics? Edwards is the CEO of Football, and LFC is the only football club in the portfolio. Do we also need to nitpick whether Slot is a Liverpool employee or an FSG employee?

There ainā€™t no mountain high enough
To keep him away from you

1 Like