The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Which one? Ryan McAidoo - went to Man City instead. Rio Ngumoha - still seems to be going through the process?

2 Likes

Thanks for correcting me. I hadnā€™t realised the updates were regarding two different players :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Itā€™s Chelsea, it could be 134 players.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s only their U21 team - GK edition

Thatā€™s the one hopefully it will go through on time. Thanks

1 Like

They have won the top transfer window club 4 years in a row though!

Youth transfers arenā€™t subject to the window so itā€™ll just go through whenever its cleared by the FA.

2 Likes

well, it looks like things are moving a bitā€¦ word is sepp has been sold as wellā€¦ and then we on the cusp of signing the goalie dude

1 Like

š˜½š™š™€š˜¼š™†š™„š™‰š™‚: Sepp Van den Berg is close to leaving Liverpool on a permanent move for Ā£20m+. Brentford are strongly considering a move for the 22yo.
@David_Ornstein](x.com

brentford going to be our bournemouth

3 Likes

Smith and Ibe didnā€™t exactly set the world on fire there but Solanke single-handedly made up for both. I expect both Carvalho and Van Den Berg (should he sign for Brentford) to become decent players. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Van Den Berg becomes a full Dutch international if Iā€™m honest.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a bad price for him, but are we going to be out of centre backs before long?

4 Likes

good price, we held our nerveā€¦Ornstein had some very nice things to say about hughes.

2 Likes

as long as we put a sell on clause Im good

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s good business, but itā€™s the lack of players that I am more worried about. I was thinking that we would get a Matip replacement. As it stands we could also see Gomez leaving and be down to 3 centre backs. Well, 3 plus the transfer enigma that is Nat Phillips.

4 Likes

We need to sign a CB

4 Likes

With Van Den Berg probably leaving and Gomez perhaps leaving, the club are probably in for a centre back. Surely they learned from 2020?

6 Likes

i think we will def get a defender if sell of sepp goes through, especially with the high possibility of gomez leaving as well

3 Likes

Weā€™re not going to sell both without bringing in someone else, especially not the week after one of the 3 remaining guys was hauled off at HT in a game he wasnt doing what was needed of him. This means either Gomez is not being allowed to go anywhere or weā€™ve got someone else close to coming in (Inacio stories started up again a week or so ago, for example)

4 Likes

@Plettigoal

: Bayer 04 Leverkusen have made contact with FC Liverpool about a potential deal for Sepp van den Berg !Interest from Leverkusen now concrete after Van den Berg was on their list as reported. ![:round_pushpin:](https://abs-Been told that Liverpool demand Ā£25m now

2 Likes