The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

I’m going to mock you for that pathetic attempt to spell “audacity”.

15 Likes

You say that as if your words can hurt me

4 Likes

…or even, wurds :0)

7 Likes

Ordacity just sounds like Aussie talk.

3 Likes

Sounds like one of those programs your boss found while bored on a Tuesday afternoon and now feels every bit of work you do needs to be uploaded to it in the desire to be more “efficient”.

5 Likes

Checking in every couple of days to see if there are any rumours.
Current status- teaching Aussies to speak English.
Be back on Monday :wave:

8 Likes

Anyone know why Shouten and Bakayoko are not in PSVs squad tonight?

Bakayoko apparently left training with an illness yesterday. I don’t know why Schouten is out but he is there in the stands.

1 Like

A Sisyphean task.

2 Likes

“Oi! Who are you calling a sissy?” - @SBYM

2 Likes

IMG_4710

Posted in the Mamardashvili thread as well

https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1827458460369424539

15 Likes

Haha @PeachesEnRegalia

3 Likes

That’s because he is not match fit and at tip top condition yet. He is now at best Schousix working to be a perfect Schouten.

Fabrizio Romano is saying to his knowledge there is ZERO interest shown by Liverpool in Kvaratskhelia. I say thank goodness, he’s a lovely talent but his name is a NIGHTMARE to spell! Imagine having to type that every match day! :sweat_smile:

In other news a recent rumor has Liverpool linked to a 50m euro move for 24 year old Canadian Striker Jonathan David who scored 19 goals for Lille in Ligue 1 last season.

Honestly if this happened, I would be pretty happy. LFC has needed clinical finishing at the striker position for a while now and we haven’t had that since the days of Firmino’s prime.

1 Like

I only have space for one unpronounceable name per season. If we sign that GK, this guy has to come next season instead

3 Likes

Bobby is many things to us but he is not the most clinical if you just want to compare that, he has roughly the same rate of goals compared to Nunez 2 seasons with us. But agreed that while I think Nunez has done ok but he definitely should have put away more chances that he had.

1 Like

Maybe that’s the idea.

Sign a load of players you can’t spell or pronounce and then they will never get moaned about.

5 Likes

Think of all those extra letters they can charge for when people get their names printed on shirts at the club shop. FSG just rinsing the fans again.

5 Likes

wheres the extra letters yada yada yada john

1 Like