The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Would be sad to lose Joe. Think he’s our current longest serving player? Top pro and a great player. But understand that he’s at the point of his career where he wants to play every week

7 Likes

Not including players who came up through the youth, he is the only player we have left who predated Jurgen

7 Likes

I’d be really sad to lose Joe because he is a quality, versatile player. But also we would absolutely need a CB with just a few days of the window remaining.

6 Likes

Giorgi Marmadashvili has signed his contract with Liverpool. [

@FabrizioRomano

]

4 Likes

Liverpool are working on Chiesa. Talks ongoing about transfer fee, salary. Today could be an important day for Federico Chiesa. [

@FabrizioRomano

]

3 Likes

Giorgi Mamardashvilli is now OFFICIALLY a #LFC player. Contract signed until 2030 just now. ! Announcement in the next hours. [
@sanchis14

]

3 Likes

It isn’t OFFICIAL until we see the lean.

5 Likes

I was trying to work out the time zones there. They mean until the year 2030, not half past eight, don’t they?

13 Likes

Does this count?

7 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s Mo.

2 Likes

No.

But does look Asian.

Fekir had one.

Eduardo Hagn

@EduardoHagn
I don’t really have any connections with Liverpool, but I work with retired South American footballers and I heard Darwin Núñez is looking for a way out.

2 Likes

thats a lock then…

https://x.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1828436598590967994

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bank the £25m we’ll get from Brentford in five years time now.

Good luck on the loan tour of European middleweights.

Never heard of him, but a quick google summarizes him as a physically strong, left footed, 6’3" CB who has a good range of passing

10 Likes

Dang, this cynical with 4 days left in the window - you have to leave some room…

2 Likes