The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

I can’t see why we would be bringing in both Doucoure and Endo, unless we see at least one of them as cover for CB.

I was blind drunk for that Spurs game and thought Lovren was MotM until he got yanked…

3 Likes

Endo is more or less a backup signing. Low risk signing whom we can then move on easily. Also easier on the salary equation too.

1 Like

Maybe we think Thiago will go to Saudi

1 Like

Or that he will play his usual level of games.

Jones already picking his usual injuries up.

He also plays CB doesn’t he?

Yes, but we already have the numbers we need. Unless there has been a set back with at least one of the current options.

Our squad isn’t that small that it requires 2 midfielders - and presumably, the reason we buy Endo is that we don’t think options such as Doucoure at £60m+ provide value to buy in the first place.

1 Like

Maybe, but I just can’t see that happening now. He has been so adamant that he was staying this year, and I think someone else said that his preference was to move to Spain as his family are having another baby

2 Likes

Endo does play at CB for the national team, doesn’t he?

I don’t know. That may make more sense then if he does.

There was talk of another midfielder before we sold Henderson and Fabinho. With those two gone and a stop gap solution for DM we absolutely should be looking to do another midfielder.

We’re now missing three for the Bournemouth game already.

Radical formation incoming…

Alisson

Endo

nine other players

3 Likes

Who are they?

Henderson, Fabinho and the Ox

They were missing already.

They were also missing all of last season.

2 Likes

Fabinho was missing even when he was on the field.

In the clip against Croatia he was midfield

1 Like

Going into threads and constantly being reminded how shit and slow and unavailable and useless and slow our midfield was last season…
Bored To Death Reaction GIF

We get it…we got what we wished, they’re all gone…let’s move onnnnnnnn, are we lining up a double raid on Madrid for Valverde and Tchoua or what?

Too small surely. Seen hime standing next to Nat Phillips?

Let’s define the player. Said player must be between the age 23-26 years old aka the peak age of a footballer. I have also mentioned in my original post that it has to be a DM.

So, what do you say?