The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Jones, Bajcetic and Thiago.

1 Like

Is the long-time Guardian Sport writer a source reliable enough to warrant starting a separate thread for the player whoā€™s of interest to Liverpool according to said writer, I ask you, fair denizens of TAN?!

Fire Elmo GIF

Surprisingā€¦because Chelsea donā€™t want him?

Iā€™m on John W. Henryā€™s payroll, so far Iā€™ve saved him about 170 million pounds. Shall we see how high I can goā€¦

4 Likes

Olise rejected Chelsea. Signed a new contract with CP. At least a young player who has ABIT of sense. Not sure what the new contract is but at least rejecting Chelsea is a good decision.

10 Likes

As long as it is not Jacob Steinberg :rofl:

Can you DM me the name and Iā€™ll start the thread instead ?

And Iā€™ll have half of what Henry is paying you for a non-deal.

1 Like

Hopefully Jones has only a minor knock, the sort you can play through if needs must, but if it is home against Bournemouth, and there are other options, best to sit this one out and not risk making it worse.

Still, the injury history means the poor lad will tend to get pounced on if from this point forward he only gets the usual amount of knocks any footballer might expect.

The 11 games at the end of last season showed us he has overcome the chronic injury. I think this one is neither here nor there, and hopefully we donā€™t go overboard on him.

1 Like

We need some guidelines to creating threads.

1. Donā€™t be Nikola

2. The other tried and tested rules

Tried it, couldnā€™t do it, thatā€™s why I am the way I amā€¦

2 Likes

Consider it paybackā€¦

We all felt the same in every game day thread last season.

Can someone drop a clue for what player weā€™re talking about here?

No, Chelsea scouts may be reading

Zip It Shut Your Mouth GIF by Apple TV+

1 Like

A prime Roy Kent would be a good buy

2 Likes

Sorry, I posted this immediately after posting that tweet in the Social Media thread. Itā€™s Doucoure from Crystal Palace, it wasnā€™t my intent to be cryptic, just pompous!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1692149673681666138?t=mdz0VtoJMbsS6si-pPOKUQ&s=19

Chelsea not getting him just yetā€¦ Just delays his move to until Jan so palace can get Ā£75m. Obviously agreed as cfc dont want to be done for tapping up

Clearly havenā€™t seen what I got in store for you this season.

Chelsea is a deal with the devil for most. At least for Caicedo there was not just an obvious role for him, but a big void for a player of his type to fill. For everyone else, with the way they treat players as commodities to be banked and traded, you are potentially trading priceless parts of your career for a higher salary. Of all the ex pros I know when looking back on their career none speak of the cars or watches, but of the experiences. That is what youā€™re trading to take a deal that increases your salary from incredibly well paid to even more incredibly well paid.

1 Like

OMFG,next pleasešŸ˜‚