The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

It’s probably safe asking him that.

Although there are others on here you would be wise not to ask them for their pics :rofl:

Abso-fucking-lutely! I was also riffing off a rhyming word and channelling my best pissed Summernats-wet-tshirt-chick with my cat call. Thankfully I think Craig realised all that.

I’ve forgotten what thread this is, but off to the former players thread to continue to dazzle…

A possible Salah replacement? Although not a prolific goalscorer. Then again, neither was Mo before he played for us.

Liverpool could look to capitalise on the relegation battle to secure the signature of Brentford’s Cameroon winger Bryan Mbeumo, 24. (Express)

1 Like

Predicted last autumn that we’d probably get “linked” with him at some point in the next months.

:joy:

Think this downplays Salah at Roma. 19 goals in his second season is pretty prolific.

2 Likes

Seems unlikely that anyone would downplay Mo’s achievements, here or elsewhere.

1 Like

Liverpool are confident Scotland left-back Andy Robertson, 29, will stay at the club beyond this summer despite interest from Bayern Munich . (Football Insider)

Too bloody right.

9 Likes

Front row baby!!

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1765434261874565493?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Juve will try and buy him via loan with option to buy.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

The fact that no one knows who the new manager and sporting director are going to be hasn’t deterred ITKs and journalists(?) one iota from coming up with rumours about us.

Maybe they think that we’re the same as Chelsea and we are run by Boehly. In any case, it tells a lot about the veracity of such reports.

3 Likes

He’s coming on for Atlanta now :wink:

No need for us to buy a midfielder this summer, we have enough already even with Thiago the non factor.

Not to mention that Koopmeiners seems like exactly the type of midfielder we don’t need. Let alone that I’m not even sure what’s his best role, as he can play central midfield, but also between the lines.

2 Likes

His best role is the one that makes you say “what exactly is he?” “Hasnt Dutch football gone downhill that THIS is the best they can put in their midfield.”

Paging @Dutch

Mac Allister, Endo, Jones, Gravenberch, Szoboszlai, Elliott, Clark and maybe even Trent, too. I’m not saying that we have the best midfield in the world but surely we’re stacked in that department (even though I started the season screaming for a new defensive midfielder)?

I think most of us underrated Endo

1 Like

Tempted to lock the thread until the summer (half-joking), as there’s simply no way the club is discussing transfers without a Sporting Director or new manager in place yet.