The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Considering how long they have spent low balling Sancho and leaking every bit of it to the press, I would love some other club to sweep in with a slightly higher bidder and Dortmund to agree.

Be even funnier if it was us as I quite like the idea of him.

3 Likes

Didnt even know that Football365 was still going!

I think itā€™s still decent too

1 Like

Itā€™s not, itā€™s awful.

Iā€™ve seen a number of articles from them ridiculing Klopp, usually with fabricated quotes for their ammunition.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s if you read their articlesā€¦I read the 16 conclusions type stuff. It brings together the a lot of varying views.

I take no notice of their opinion pieces.

4 Likes

Like this?

2 Likes

Yes, like that - varying views - some of it shite. You really dislike F365 then.

itā€™s no different to twitter or other shite - you can cherry pick bad pieces, you can cherry pick good pieces. The headline of that mailbox piece is clearly there to garner the clicks.

Also a lot of the guff in the article you linked isnā€™t dissimilar to the absolute shite talk we get on this forum.

3 Likes

You what? :rage:
Then I do pick and chose even on here.

So, anyway, yeah, itā€™s 90% likely bollocks, but even if it isnā€™t, it would only be a way for BVG to force the price up.

1 Like

The funny thing is that every time I see him play with Dortmund or England and I must admit it is not often I think: I must be brilliant in the matches I donā€™t watch because today he kept it well hidden.

1 Like

Canā€™t work out if emoji is for real or not

Do What I Want Season 9 GIF by The Simpsons

:cry: :rofl:

1 Like

On the Gross thingā€¦

Hodgson left years agoā€¦

Deleted my post due to the overreaction by someone :roll_eyes: was a mistakeā€¦

3 Likes

A lot of it is fan written and some of it can be really quite funny. Thereā€™s a fair variety of articles from the serious to the piss take. I quite like to check it out every now and then but there isnā€™t enough regular top quality content for me to return to it more than monthly.

1 Like

Fify . ā€¦

I think he was linked to us quite strongly after his first year at Brighton. Iā€™m guessing what has happened is he is being linked to some Italian club and the journalist at tuttomercato googled his name and quickly found an article from about 4 years ago with our name in it and now it becomes ā€œLiverpool target linked with Serie A moveā€.

3 Likes

I have a strange relationship with Football365, itā€™s been like that since 2007, I think. I donā€™t read them as much as I used to back then but I still canā€™t fully quit them. I admire a lot of their (former) writers, youā€™ll find some really insightful articles there but there are also those like the one you posted where they just try to make successful football people look weak or petty or downright inadequate.

One week, theyā€™ll be gushing over Salah, the next one (literally) theyā€™ll be writing about how his lack of goals is the reason why Liverpool wonā€™t end up in the top four. I guess thatā€™s what gives their website clicks but I use an adblocker anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deny The Office GIF

2 Likes

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/wilson-planning-liverpool-future-talks-but-not-until-after/1qhheno789sgt11cts929n88h5

Harry Wilson is planning to hold future talks at Liverpool, with the Wales international eager to know where he stands, but those discussions will not take place until after Euro 2020.

4 Likes

Hertha just completed the ā‚¬8M signing of Suat Serdar from Schalke. Not sure how this may impact (or not) a move for Grujic.

3 Likes