The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Amrabat is shite so I say Nik should open it.

1 Like

Here we Go!

Could be smokescreen for United to overpay lol

Normally they are.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1691885117264814266?t=vfLxdW7NN5hh1Ebq9WQ5dg&s=19

United want him but cant due to FFP

I think TAN is the leak and the cause of all our troubles.

1 Like

Lmao Nikola opening our transfer threads is catnip to Chelsea

I couldn’t handle the player saying he only wants to join united, It was bad enough with Chelsea.

In all seriousness he wouldn’t be my choice but you can’t knock his work rate and energy.

1 Like

Mother fuckers need to speak to Todd Boehly.

All this casting our net far and wide, out in the open in front of the media, is just not LFC is it… Must mean we are bringing in a CB instead :0)

I may be misremembering, but i think one of @Sweeting 's criticisms of him during the world cup was that he didnt display that work rate and energy for his club.

(Apologies to @Sweeting if i do have that wrong).

1 Like

They won’t as the report is in Dutch,unless they have a dutch player on their books.

Winston Bogarde, they can’t get rid of him :joy_cat:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Until I see a tweet with TRUE :white_check_mark: or :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: in it I’m believing nothing

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1691891255020532178?t=WiCXxMwKINtBX77Gxr-ctQ&s=19

Who. The. Fuck. Is. He.

3 Likes

How reliable is that David Lynch guy? I’m used to reading TIA as they have usually been good at referencing all the reliable journos and then distancing from not as reliable ones. But now they seem to have taken a new strategy of having their own ITK. I’ve been baffled by this the whole summer.

I’ve only seen the West Ham Europa league game and the obligatory YouTube videos aside from the WC obviously. But he always seemed to be on the move to me.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3).