The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Almost sounds like an Olympiacos player Indykaila would claim we’re buying this summer.

FFS, it isn’t? I went to the trouble of learning how to pronounce it and he’s doing a Bellingham??

1 Like

So we’re not signing Supercilious? Ffs #FSGOut

1 Like

He’d become Injuredcilious as soon as we signed him.

1 Like

That was almost as bad as a @gasband

chips pissing GIF by hanshs4c

Knowing Neil Jones he probably will sign now.

Too much smoke for me.

If Pearce says it won’t, you can usually guarantee it won’t happen.

Then again he fell out with Klopp to, I do wonder if they have any actual clue on what we are looking at.

Also I remember Liverpool bringing the Brazil players in and that helping so I don’t think it would be the worst idea to seek someone who Nunez could pal up with.

Alisson has Taff now anyhow :wink:

2 Likes

Breaking news…

my arse! we’ve known about this for a while…

1 Like

Adrian, the lucky bastard. :joy:

We’re signing Arthur! :eyes:

Is Naby Keita fit enough to travel, when he leaves,or will he require an air ambulance?

1 Like

What are you on about.

You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

Isn’t he the team cheer leader

With regards to Ugarte I’ve read that Sporting have not given permission to speak to him whilst the league is still playing, could be two plus two etc. but that could be why we have briefed we aren’t interested.

I do enjoy reading these clickbait sites for transfer news.

Tottenham backed to complete risky Liverpool signing, as Klopp turns to ex-Man Utd star as immediate replacement.

Kelleher to spurs, while we sign ex man utd keeper Ron-Robert Zieler? Never heard of him

This actually doesn’t seem too far-fetched. I think the part that is least likely is Kelleher going to Spurs - he’s more likely to go lower down the league and maybe a newly promoted side.

Zieler played six times for Germany and has over 250 appearances in Bundesliga.

2 Likes

Don’t mind the Zieler link, not that familiar with him but an experienced no3 is needed with Adrian going, and if he’s classed as homegrown that’s a decent bonus.

Sweeting, are there any young GKs coming up you think could step into Kelleher’s backup role? Pitaluga maybe?

2 Likes

I think he would be 1st choice at Spurs by November if he were to join them.

In fact, I think he would find himself 1st choice at 2/3 of the teams within the first 8-10 games of the season. Only 2 that he would never dislodge would be Allison and the street thug at Emptyhad.

Pope, DDG and Ramsdale would probably hold their spots for most of the season, but the rest I would think Kelleher would dislodge prioi to December

I doubt he goes anywhere he isn’t almost guaranteed to be number one on day one. Not that it’d take a lot to oust Lloris but if he’s leaving us it’s to go somewhere he’s expected to start right away.