The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

We’re comparing their first season in a red shirt.

2 Likes

And limiting it purely to their perceived quality as a finisher.

1 Like

Yep. No one is comparing them as far as I can see as players/playing ability. Just that Suárez went on tear it up. People (knee jerk fans, crappy pundits) were writing off Suárez saying he wasn’t a true finisher. But that would have been a mistake. Could history be repeating itself? We don’t know yet do we? But Núnez has all the tools in his locker (I like a cliché) to do the same.

4 Likes

All I remember about Suarez misses is a lot hit the woodwork and we got analysis on why the club was hitting the woodwork.

All very well but I still think it was mostly bollocks.

Im not convinced by Nunez yet. Theres raw and theres raw and this guy is the rawest.
One on Ones, the keeper is always favourite. He is better when he has no time to think.

1 Like

They’ll be compared a whole lot more this time next year once he hits 30 goals this season.

1 Like

I’ll buy up all the Nunez stock if anyone wants to sell. I think he’s going to be great.

5 Likes

I’m amused we are now discussing last years summer signings.

I’d imagine there is a huge amount of crossover in the Venn Diagram of lads who are pissed off we didn’t sign player x before they were a superstar and cost £100m and lads who put the boot into Elliott and Carvalho for inconsistent performances.

7 Likes

Is this the Nunez/Suarez thread now? Any chance of some shitty rumours

2 Likes

Mickey Van what’s his face has said Liverpool is a nice club.

Also Thuram has become our priority according to L’Equipe via TAN here.

Even DaveOcKP is relying on his opinions at the moment, which are nice but require the understanding that the rumour you are responding to has A) Been debunked and B ) A rumour.

Yes.

No.

Just nice??? Great club!!! #Bringhimhome

https://twitter.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1669756407158124575/photo/1

There is Dave OcKP for you.

He’s worth the follow for the rumours from other sites but his own writing is crap.

1 Like

Goals to minutes he was slightly better than Mo. :smirk:

2 Likes

Both Uruguayans as well :upside_down_face:

Genius Reaction GIF

1 Like

I feel the outcome would be almost like Coutinho’s, still seek a move around the corner. Suarez would’ve probably had enough of Liverpool, regardless of us appointing Klopp and starting to improve.

But then… there would likely be no Bobby! :joy:

Or maybe we’d sign him exactly as Suarez’s replacement.

This thread is going in many directions.

1 Like

None of them correct.

Haha…great call…

oral or more of a lotion you think?