The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Talksport is reporting Liverpool is in talks to Hijack Manchester United midfield target Amrabat.

Article: Liverpool open talks with Manchester United target Sofyan Amrabat and revive interest in Bayern Munich man (talksport.com)

Utter shite.

3 Likes

If we were in for Amrabat we probably wouldnt be in for Endo.

2 Likes

There are multiple sources reporting this. Express, Telegraph, BBC, Goal.com, etc. But so what if you don’t like one particular source - this is called the Unreliable rumors thread.

If you think Endo alone solved our midfield woes, I’ve got a bridge I can sell you that will earn you a FORTUNE!! :wink:

Talksport comes under the “very unreliable” category and posters are discouraged from posting their rubbish.

1 Like

Fair enough. Care to call the other 4 sources I’ve seen discussing this rumor rubbish?

Yes.

The only vaguely reputable one there is the BBC, and they are merely repeating the Telegraph’s article. It is not their own content.

1 Like

Good for you.

Those sources you quote are more than likely using a news aggregate and just spurn out the shite and add a few “words” of their own.

Not having a go at you, but journalism has become lazy as fuck in the last 20 years, and sports journalists even more so.

2 Likes

Have some prunes for breakfast.

1 Like

I don’t think we have midfield ‘woes’ on the scale you obviously do. We’re good enough to challenge for top four and siverware without Endo. He provides us with more options and does so without tying up too much money in a player who isnt that much better than him.

2 Likes

And drink some cranberry juice before bed

No. Next we will be in for future Gabon star N’Do.

Being reported by the Fibbalot Rumourano.

If Endo does a medical, is it an Endoscopy?

Please stop all the innuendos

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

I think we should also sign Endo’s brother Colo…so when he does his medical…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mrdomsmith/status/1692100069116305589?s=46&t=wo7whGqcMtHxhmk8kqmjIw