Thiago ALCANTARA: 2020/21

I have the Bayern v Schalke match on and Kimmich has already taken the 6 shirt!

2 Likes

Feck him and his club.

And this thread.

From the Thiago thread on the Caf. Yesā€¦they now have threads for our players.

Extensive use of the word ā€˜sickeningā€™.

lulz

10 Likes

Okay. Youā€™re on to it. Well this did transpire:

Me: Peloton cut prices.
Mrs ARN: Buy one.
Me: I prefer running. Itā€™s free.
Mrs ARN: My friends love it.
Me: Who cares about them. Will you use it?
Mrs ARN: Every day.
Me: Iā€™ll take it under advisement.
Mrs ARN: It can be your Xmas present.

Huh?

But I ordered it. And now Iā€™m basically a Thiago look-alike.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s from the blue half

a downward step for him,best he could get imo.

Whoā€™s got moreā€¦

8 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes

What a wonderful time to be alive (and to be a liverpool fan). Truely wonder full.

9 Likes

Whistling his own song. Only greatness does that.

5 Likes

I just argued with myself, and can confirm that it is true.

4 Likes

This video probably has been posted before in one of the several Thiagoā€™s discussion thread.

7 Likes

Clearly spent the lockdown and the off-season watching videos of our play. I donā€™t even feel the need to qualify it with ā€œit was against ten menā€; he looks like he intimately understands our patterns of play and has been thinking about his place in our team for a while.

Probably take a bit to learn all of our pressing triggers but I enjoyed watching him put himself about and pass like he was just fucking around.

Think weā€™ll get used to those lofted passes out to Robbo. I counted 4 in the first fifteen minutes he was on the pitch.

5 Likes

The confidence he has when on the ball is amazing, he knows where the players are and this was his bloody first game for us without a session. Lovely debut.

3 Likes

4 Likes

He gave away a penalty. :astonished:

To make Alisson look good,genius.

12 Likes

We need to be careful it doesnā€™t become a case of ā€˜give it to Thiagoā€™. Very tempting to just give him the ball and let him do his thing, but, wow, what a player he is. Fucking amazing to have guys of this quality coming to the club.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Heā€™s mesmerizing. Like our new CB.

3 Likes

Standards set for self!

6 Likes

Spoil sport, you read my post in another thread didnā€™t you? :wink: :joy: :innocent:

1 Like