Thiago ALCANTARA: 2020/21

I don`t think its allowed on here.

If its a paid article they can cause problems for TAN if mebers are sharing the articles.

ah sorry. understood

2 Likes
1 Like

Interesting I don’t think it was the case, you have to remember how much of a drop we sometimes see when Hendo comes off, nothing changed this time out, Thiago made so many passes because he was everywhere and he made two tackles that stopped Chelsea attacking.

He is going be good for us I feel.

2 Likes

You do realiise that when Hendo was on we were playing against 11, when Thiago came on there were 10 against us. There just is no comparison to be made.

4 Likes
4 Likes

To be honest the way we’ve played without Hendo it looks like we’ve had 10 players on.

The rhythm of the team didn’t change that’s the point I was making, and it has in the past.

4 Likes

I think it’s time for LFC fans to invest in metronomes.

Going forward when Thiago plays our game will literally be like tick, tock, tick, tock.

I’ve still got a cheesy grin from him joining us. Shit, I’m really going to enjoy this season more than ever.

3 Likes

Is that one of those little garden people but who’s in touch with their feminine side.

13 Likes

No; that’s Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

10 Likes

Ok I actually and literally laughed out loud at that - thanks!

2 Likes

Speaking of the feminine side. My wife told me the other day that I have to pay more attention to my feminine side, so I smashed the car and then I ignored her for no reason all day. :hugs:

12 Likes

This stuff is too good to be buried in the Thiago thread, it needs one of its own.

Would your wife consent to a webcam in the kitchen so we could stream this gold, or would that be a little intrusive?

3 Likes

I have thought it before watching him, but to be honest I have not watched enough of Bayern for it to be more than a passing thought. He is a serious, serious talent. What an utter mess Barca made of the post-Messi generation for him to have left on the basis that he did. If they had found a way to keep him, Xavi would have had a logical successor, and the whole Masia tradition would not have collapsed.

7 Likes

As many of you know, I am a reserved person. But I could overcome some of my reservations and agree to a webcam if TAN chips in for a Thiago shirt for me.

I would, of course, require your discretion. I can’t have my wife find out. About 10 years ago, I really wanted a Toby Gerhart fathead. My wife said no chance. So I cut a deal with my best man. He sent me one, which I disclosed as a gift to my wife and she agreed to let me put it up on a wall. However, I had to send my friend one too, which I did. Unfortunately, my wife found that transaction on the credit card and tossed the fathead out of the house. Needless to say, I do not want to suffer the same fate with your webcam scam.

5 Likes

Everything is clear, except the part about anyone ever wanting a Toby Gerhart fathead. It all unravels from there.

Anyway, when the Amazon package comes, just discretely plug the webcam in a corner or something, we can get in touch about relocating it as necessary. This really doesn’t need to be complicated unless you over-involved mediocre Pac-10 football figures.

3 Likes

…what the fuck is a “fathead”? Should … Should I know what that is? Am I being thick?

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, so I googled it.

Technology, eh?

1 Like