Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I dont think he will be either, they will probably try to move him on. The question then is whether anyone else takes him.

What was the name of that sex caseā€¦Adam something? I canā€™t remember. Anyway, pretty sure he landed on a team for a bit after he got out of prison, but the backlash was too intense and they got rid.

Adam Johnson? I think he was still playing for Sunderland when he was on bail. Was it Allardyce at the time? Seem to remember it was handled terribly by the club.

Thatā€™s the chap. Sex pest.

The Scum will be aware Greenwood will probably sue them if they accuse him of anything when he doesnā€™t have to face the legal system.
If they get ridā€¦ they need to know they have acted in a legal manner

Ched evans on something. He got playing again after jail time.

1 Like

Was it Ched Evans?

Adam Johnson

Ched Evans sounds familiar too.

Point is, people wonā€™t stand for it.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1666412924628246528

1 Like

He had his sentence overturned on appeal.

This could be an interesting few months coming up as apparently the womenā€™s team have been fairly vocal towards the club about not letting him back in.

So the bosses seem to have to make a decision over who is more important/valuable, 1 little scrote or the entire womens team?

2 Likes

Greenwood will never play for Utd again and heā€™s not worth anything on the transfer market. They may as well get rid of him.

There are clubs in other countries which might disagree. I do believe that United will get ~10M on the transfer for him.

Sell him and deposit the entire fee into a suitable charity that acts against his type of actions -

7 Likes

So key witnesses suddenly dropped their case in February ( :moneybag: :moneybag:), but regardless, wasnā€™t there a video of him in the back of a car with his girlfriend doing something inappropriate? If that was him, then it shouldnā€™t take the womenā€™s team to be vocal for United to fuck him off. Everyone should be disgusted by that.

Now allegedly Antony is involved in something similar? Itā€™s at times like this you are thankful that you donā€™t support that team and that the LFC administration at all levels from the coach up does their due diligence on players before signing them (or United did but just didnā€™t care about their personality).

2 Likes

Glad Liverpool do a better job of it, but nobody is immune to getting it wrong. Jon Flanagan?

3 Likes

Yes, but we do get it right more than most in signing good characters (sorry for going full Brendan).

Key to our success also as we have to do more with less money

Key to Unitedā€™s success of late has been to do less with more money.

2 Likes