Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Well that, and they winning the loan market.

I know our window wasn’t perfect by any means but this lot have yet again royally fucked it.

I didn’t think de Gea was amazing but he’s gone for nothing and they’ve spent £45m on a replacement who may be better at passing but he’s worse at keeping the ball out the net and that’s saying something.

They’ve dropped a fortune on a very inexperienced striker who was injured when he arrived. Mount seems like a square peg in a round hole already. They’ve re-signed a 47 year old Johnny Evans and now they’ve paid €10m to loan a fix for their DM position and done another loan to cover left back.

There’s a £35m loss on Fred along with Maguire, McTomminay, Bailley, Van der Beek and Martial all still being part of the squad but not really in the managers plans.

It’s really quite amazing to fuck up on such a scale and as often as they do.

2 Likes

Ive spent a day trying to get my mate to explain the goalie situation

We’re on cycle 8 or 9 now

That still doesn’t include the money spent on Sancho , Antony and Hojlund.

Not to even mention the great Greenwood debacle.

Couldn’t have handled that any worse and still seem okay with having him on their books but out on loan.

If he’s done at your club then there’s only one reason you aren’t just sacking him.

1 Like

Getafe have signed the alleged rapist on loan, very on-brand for Spanish football at the moment…

2 Likes

Ronaldo left the Saudi league?

The other alleged rapist.

apparently you forgot that period around Coutinho’s departure

Get Ready Pain GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Played really well after that regrettable incident. the Fab 4 had some of the best attacking football.

A couple days after releasing a statement condemning Rubiales. Getafe really are the shits.

1 Like

The club that ‘can do things in the transfer market that others can only dream about’ have had to pay £8.5m to do a loan deal for Amrabat because they couldn’t find the £21m to buy him outright.

:joy:

Everyone needs to be really clear eyed over what Utd are doing here. Their initial statement made it appear like they decided they had to take the decent, ethical decision to cut ties with him. It turns out they were purposefully vague in what they were doing seemingly in the hope that they could keep him under contract and send him away long enough for the ire to be lessened when next year they try to reintegrate him again.

Utd are still the grossest party in all of this

7 Likes

OR… get a better rate for him if he scores goals foe Getafe.

1 Like
1 Like

Who changed the thread title?

It should be “The already five points more than they should have, and that’s after just three games, thanks to corrupt fucking officials, led by that cheating bald cunt Howard Webb, thread”.

Although I concede that that may be a bit long.

4 Likes

This will tip some of them over the edge.

Will report back in a jiff.

1 Like

Sir Alex must speak up on this abomination.

hahahaha…Old Bacon Face to the rescue, yet again.

That joint is so fucked.

Are we talking Goldbridge here ?