Those jammy fuckers down the M62

https://twitter.com/OddsOnFPL/status/1698800520448614520?t=t2ZhoiZ4z_S1ym_D7loAfA&s=19

Dropped from the National team. His performances didn’t warrant him getting picked anyway but that’s another discussion.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if he’s dropped from United’s 11 then.

Of course, they’ll have to consult the women’s team first.

2 Likes

Look, if they are presented with a situation in which Anthony is unavailable because of disciplinary reasons, they at least have the 75 million quid wonder kid they bought from Dortmund 2 years ago ready to come in and perform

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Oh

1 Like

Problem for Antony is he’s probably not good enough for Getafe.

Probably best he doesn’t travel to Brazil anyhow.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1698803553538634062?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

3 Likes

Don’t like to compare crimes but if these allegations are true , Antony is a much bigger scumbag than Mason Greenwood

1 Like

Hence, it will be Greenwood who replaces Anthony in the squad.

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

1 Like

Are they trying to borrow from the All Blacks, and just missed the ‘no’ part of the ‘no dickheads’ rule?!?

Antony spends so much time puffing up with the macho hardman attitude on the pitch, you just know he is the bullying sort of twat that will crumble at the first challenge, but beat the shit out of a woman. Pond scum.

4 Likes

Man Utd have issued a statement saying that it will help and support Antony through this difficult time and that their own exhaustive investigation proves he has done nothing wrong.

This was the extent of the investigation.

Ten Hag: “Antony, did you do it”?
Antony: “No”?
Ten Hag: “I’ve got no more questions, thanks for coming in”.

1 Like

Another £80m down the pan.

More if you add the wages over a 4 year contract.

STFU!!

Really?!?!?!?

The Golden Girls it is then…

golden girls laughing GIF

2 Likes

Which one of you is the horny one on the left?

We know who the cranky old(est) one is.

1 Like

He’s been called up for international duty, too.

Sound Of Music Laughing GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

1 Like

I like the fact that Sancho is trying to defend himself.

He might feel to be doing enough and ETH might disagree but being thrown under the bus like that is just wrong.

1 Like

TBF I dont think EtH really said anything that out of line. I think a lot of Sancho’s response was to words that werent actually said. Of course, that likely indicates the presence of words said behind closed doors and EtH would have likely known what buttons he was pushing. But it’s also an amusing illustration of how even when some people arent being actually objectionable they can easily come across as if they are

1 Like