Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Ole’s agent / biz partner helped a player playing for Ole escape.

1 Like

A 42yr old male, has been arrested for ‘headbutting’
Roy Keane after the Arsenal game.
I’m jealous, that’s on my bucket list.

2 Likes

There’s something morally bankrupt about United.

From Glazers not giving a fuck , enabling the likes of Ryan Giggs to be come predators all the way down to getting Ronaldo back.

Doing all they could to get Greenwood to play again and only backing off because of the outrage. It’s no surprise that Ten Hag was so keen on getting Greenwood back into the team again , not least after the Quincy Promes issue detailed by @Dutch before.

Then the case against Antony whereby any club is bound to suspend the player and they chose not to. Forget suspending the player , this case goes well before Antony joining United. How do they even buy him ?

And then enabling the likes of Pogba , lingard , martial , Sancho to behave like the entitled prats.

3 Likes

Yeah you’d hope the club would note that and avoid him like the plague.

Also the needed context is how much of EtH’s own stock with the club he put into getting them to sign Anthony. The club thought their spending last summer was done, but EtH pushed them to go and buy this one additional player. This one he thought was key to implementing his game plan. One who if they bought him would come out of the transfer funds for subsequent windows. One who if he failed the responsibility would fall directly on EtH and make it really difficult to recover from.

Even ignoring the ethical issues, a person with this in their background, is not someone I would so much of my own stock into and the fact he did says a lot

2 Likes

If Ten Hag was managing a Turkish side , You’ll be assured that he’ll go all in getting Antony and Mason Greenwood in. That just shows his character

1 Like

At least they have Henderson…

1 Like

Yep, in a ~10 year career, spending 3 years going through the motions is a dead end.

2 Likes

ManU will bring him in on a free in January to cover…

1 Like

We shouldn’t laugh too soon. I think they will turn this around and make progress as the season unfolds.

They might finish 7th.

1 Like

Oh no doubt the refs will bail them out.

They probably should have deserved a point yesterday but then they didn’t deserves wins over Forest or Wolves and Spurs destroyed them.

2 Likes

I genuinely wonder if they would have reacted differently had it been a lesser talent in question. My prediction was that Greenwood would have eventually overtaken Rooney’s goalscoring record for them - it’s all moot now but at the time, he was one of the premier talents in world football, just amazing football player.

1 Like

He would have least made £45m tax free at the end of this contract so I expect he would be able to begrudgingly live with 125k a week on his next contract, which is what will happen if he leaves OT. There are very few that are stupid enough to pay him more in his current state. Saudi league maybe.

1 Like

Nar. They offered nothing. I think with that sort of game plan it doesnt really matter the nature of the win. If you lose I dont think you really get to claim you deserved any more than the zero you got.

1 Like

Arsenal looked pretty poor after the first 15 though all seemed a little aimless.

1 Like

1 Like

The delusion with these cnuts is superb.

1 Like

There’s room for 8th now that Everton have vacated that spot.

2 Likes

No guarantees in football although I’m inclined to agree that Greenwood on talent could have been one of the premier guys… On par with haaland.

But then , I rated Bojan highly and he didn’t quite fulfill that. Pato as well.

1 Like