Those jammy fuckers down the M62

stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect-v0-g6k8n4rs4j791

3 Likes

First signs of dissent from the match going crowd today against Eric Ten Hairs? Booing Martial being subbed on for Hojlund and singing the Ronaldo song.

You cannot overlook it though. His attitude is representive of the stink that runs right through the squad. He has talent but he brings the club down in other ways

2 Likes

First time ever Utd have lost 3 of their first 5 :joy:

4 Likes

Ten hag has lost the dressing room.

2 Likes

And his hair!

Iā€™ll get me coatā€¦

1 Like

Lucky to have more than 3 points frankly and Iā€™m being quite subjective on the matter

3 Likes

Glazers should officially announce that they are staying right now.

Government could light a half dozen towns off the energy created.

1 Like

Brighton literally sliced them like a hot knife through butter. Their tracking of players is very atrocious, worse than LFC.

16th December will be a very interesting match at Anfield.

What was interesting about the game was that United did start well and Brighton struggled to impose themselves. Really up until the first goal. I think that says a lot about Brightonā€™s composure and belief that they didnā€™t panic or start showing doubt. They just rode the storm knowing their time would come.

It likely says as much about United though on how easily they became deflated

3 Likes

ha ha simpsons GIF

Erik is heading towards zero Hag.

More like Erik Ten ā€œgoals against in five gamesā€ Hagā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦ what a game of cards that must have beenā€¦! :0)

1 Like

I hope they survive their CL group, letā€™s face it they arenā€™t winning it.

1 Like

Erik Ten Hag: ā€œThe new system worked? Absolutely. The first 20 minutes were very good. We have to stick to the plan [despite the goal] because it worked well. We had quite a few chances.ā€

Well 20 mins is ok then :rofl:

If LFC can do the same as brighton but be more clinical, LFC might end up sending another Manchester United manager to get his P45ā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s ok

Utd are getting De Zerbiā€¦or Simeone ( they canā€™t decide ) :rofl:

And then?
Get Ole back to the wheel? :joy:

4 Likes