Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Rather personal question I thought.

Odds on Casemiro getting run ragged and injured with the brighton midfield ?

1 Like

I want to give a heart eyes and laughing emoji to that

This gif makes it seem like Del Bosqueā€™s lips saw the incident before his eyes and the rest of his face :rofl:

1 Like

Mount - 1 week
Amrabat - 1-2 weeks
Malacia - 2-3 weeks
Varane - 2-3 weeks
Mainoo - 3-4 weeks
Shaw - 5+ weeks
Amad - 5+ weeks
Martial - indefinite

Copied from redcafe.

2 Likes

Good grief. Are they trying to emulate us from last season?

1 Like

Yes but Rio and Ratboy said it shouldnā€™t matter for us so Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be fineā€¦

Its Fine Windshield Wiper GIF by Pit Viper

6 Likes

Sancho , Antony - fucked
Onana - Afcon

They probably best us now

1 Like

@PeachesEnRegalia , time to watch the match for you along with Aliceā€™s livestream.

1 Like

Well well wellbeck!

De Gea at the wheel in the clip above :joy:

https://twitter.com/NoContextMarkG/status/1703054461982134693?t=HLOtpchlbmDwN--D5R1fxA&s=19

1 Like

The goal has knocked everything out of utd.

Maybe being stuck in the reserves will be good for Sancho, he wont get tainted by Utds shit performances

This. Slipping into being the Everton of Manchester. So many haphazard financial decisions. These have consequences.

2 Likes

Since Ferguson retired, Iā€™m struggling to come up with transfers that were value for money over time. Guys who are healthy (mentally and physically) on a consistent basis and when healthy are in the lineup and producing at a high level.

Bruno is the only one I can think of.

1 Like

Bruno is an average transfer. As is Shaw.

Maybe Casemiro , but then a long contract at that price makes it a dicey one.

Been their best player since arriving. Always available, always selected. Works hard all across the pitch. Overlook his weasel-ness.

1 Like

Would still count as a failure for any other club. Performing reasonably well for united isnā€™t a benchmark

Unless they are losing 6-0 as they were against us.

2 Likes