Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Championship level club hack who got lucky. England were probably at their weakest in terms of defenders then otherwise he wouldn’t have made that world cup side.

Not his fault he keeps getting picked for the national team. Most international football opposition that England face aren’t going to get beyond the low backline that Southgate uses.

But any serious league competition and he’s already been found out.

1 Like

Are you arguing with yourself?

Explain Yourself Season 2 Episode 13 GIF by Manifest

@1972

1 Like

That’s what I said to myself last night.

2 Likes

Jadon Sancho is no longer training with the Manchester United first team as the club look to resolve what they refer to as “a squad discipline issue”.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 Like

Is Antony still training with them?

This Is Fine GIF

Ten Hag singled him out and stuck the boot in publicly. If there were any issues, I’m sure he could have spoken to Sancho privately and told him what he needed from him in training.

If he already did all that, and going public was more of a last resort, fair enough. I doubt that’s how it played out though.

So stick to your guns Jadon!

Meanwhile, Man Utd seem rotten to the core. They didn’t deal with Greenwood very well, and now Anthony has big issues, and the club haven’t exactly been forthcoming in showing leadership through either circumstance.

They look adrift at every level, from the owners on down.

Good!

3 Likes

Inclined to give them benefit of doubt here as Sancho has form in this sort of thing and was also disruptive at Dortmund. Another real scouting fail IMO.

£150m+ well spent

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

1 Like

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Noticed there blue tick Man U lot were all over a post on Dom from our social media (yeah me nethier).

Their copy and paste opinion hasn’t changed since the start of the season and if he is average then what would you describe that putrid sewage that Man United have been playing.

1 Like

“Statement FC” is trending on Twitter after United had to put out another one, this time about Sancho.

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1702328942517276757

What’s with these thread names, missed a few hundred posts because I didn’t even realize it was United’s, but a referees thread (which I usually massively avoid).

:joy:

Howard Webb has stated his favourite club is Rotheram United… But we know he is a lying bas***d

5 Likes

Yeah, probably stopped reading the thread name after “Howard Webb”.

:joy:

To be fair, he did handle him gently and sensitively last year, at least publicly. People forget there was a period where he was given a leave of absence to deal with “things” and was handled in a sensitive and protective way.

This time around this issue started by the press raising his absence and EtH deciding to not go out of his way to offer excuses for him, the sort of excuses players tend not to take well (“I am not injured. I am ready to play but the manager wont pick me”) so you can understand that even if conscious of not trying to start something a manager might choose to not make excuses in this situation. Notably he was pretty sober in what he said and didnt explicitly say anything that was a criticism of his character or professionalism. Now, maybe can imply that a player of his price tag not showing as much in training as an unknown 19 year old is an implicit criticism of those things. But it was very definitely the player who lit the match to start this fire.

EtH is a dick, but there are plenty of other dicks at this club collectively contributing to the mess they are in

5 Likes