Those jammy fuckers down the M62

danger zone archer GIF

I had to laugh when I saw this story/headline. I figure throwing the ball into his own goal would have something to do with him losing the No. 1 spot too

They are going have a cracking January.

Animated GIF

1 Like

Who would have thought it?

5 Likes

Wrong thread to be honest but that probably demonstrates how bad the defence is, I think he is second behind on Alisson for shots stopped percentage which is a better measure.

Because the Luton bloke isnā€™t the best keeper in the PL, though probably explains why they have had a fair few tight games.

1 Like

on the other hand, based on not throwing the ball into his own net, he is not quite as good

1 Like

#Facts

Give him a payrise!

Thereā€™s lies, damned lies and Opta Stats.

Maybe Eric Ten Tutti

This was sort of the thing about Migs wasnā€™t it - good stats because of the number of attacks the Sunderland defence allowed?

1 Like

Goldbridge ā€œNever eat a cucumber from a womenā€™s prison and never trust United away from home as weā€™re fucking shiteā€

Iā€™m in tears.

3 Likes

Manchester Un8thed according to the form table.

Not thay they were in it, but Iā€™d say that their title challenge over now, short of going on a 24 game winning streak.

Another loss in the league next week please, followed by bowing out of the CL like a wet fart, and then weā€™re odds on to end yet another United managerā€™s career at Anfield.

I might buy stock in Swarfega if that happensā€¦.

1 Like

1 Like

My personal favourite has to be Dutch Moyes.

I think the are building ETH up too much comparing him to the football genius

This should get it a little harderā€¦

2 Likes

My manc fan brother in law has stopped responding to my texts now. The cunt.

1 Like

The new Everton