Those jammy fuckers down the M62

All time reaction, from 4.40…

4 Likes

The only only way to bring him around is to spread some festive cheer.

Instead of an Advent Calendar, tell him that every day until Christmas you’re going to send him a new factoid demonstrating why they should be renamed Bantzchester Utd FC.

I know we all love stereotypes here. Before you press play, imagine what the guy on the right sounds like and what his stance is. Then have it beautifully matched:

1 Like

They currently have the 5th worst attacking and 4th best defensive record in the league.

:joy:

To quote Ten Hag’s recent words, he wasn’t brought there to play the Ajax way, he was brought there to win. I’m a broken record, so I’ll say it again: I still can’t for the life of me understand how they are so close in terms of points, they were only six behind Arsenal yesterday morning.

2 Likes

Because of the refs.

It really is that simple.

3 Likes

They’ve played shit and fluked a pile of winners.

Refs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can easily think of 6 points they are very lucky to have.

Should be down below Brentford.

I think the stat to focus on is, they last won away against a decent team (starting the day in the top 8) in Oct 2021…over two fecking years!!

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/1731072548773794185?t=WRe4qYt8L9pQ2R3LPcyjtw&s=19

2 Likes

GIF by Liverpool FC

Last won under Solskjaer eh?

Perhaps he deserves another crack at the whip after Ten Hag :thinking:

You can’t argue with science.

Obvious impact from favourable on pitch decisions, but they are also running super hot when looking at stats and expected performance numbers which are unlikely to be sustainable, without continued help - and the fact they are 8th rather than top two with that outperformance should be worrying them

2 Likes

They’ve been beating bottom 10 sides without playing well.

We need to do that if we are going to be champions

1 Like

And the grey nurse shark gets paid for that shit.

Football punditry…

It’s the same in Oz.

Hands down the BEST gravy train there is. Where else can you can say the dumbest shit imaginable for a living and collect six figures?

Bit more competition in Oz to be fair.

Politics.

2 Likes

Very true!

Dunno I think the banking sector out does it.

Apparently Liverpool read this post before kickoff today.

1 Like