Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Brilliant comment pmsl

:upside_down_face: This thread :joy: oh well…

6 Likes

In which Flying Pig United accidentally smashes a nice plate and has to apologize to his wife, while screaming “WE’RE LOSING TWO FUCKING NIL TO BOURNEMOUTH NICOLA!!!”

7 Likes

My favorite

“To drive the point home we got all the wrong players from the Eredivisie, Gravenberch, Gakpo and Van Dijk will score all the goals against us.”

2 Likes

And Anthony OG

Feels like Mubbs needs to step in to RedCafe and try to lift their spirits, we don’t want a consensus forming that EtH should be sacked.

5 Likes

That is half time sorted.

What about the 2nd half?

1 Like

Funny you should ask…

The thread?

My post?

2 Likes

‘Andre Onana the flappy bird in goal, sharting the bed…’

Well, this is the one where the EtH out consensus is forming. What is a good result at Anfield? | RedCafe.net

You might need to haul out the usual ‘Ferguson was almost fired’, ‘we need our Mark Robins to step up’ ’ not a firing club’, ’ the youth will come through’, the usual stuff.

1 Like

“If McKenna or Carrick is willing to come in, i’d sack EtH in a second.”

I’ve never heard of McKenna but if he’s of a similar grade to Carrick, and they’re willing to pin their hopes on him, I see a Kleenex shortage on the horizon on Merseyside :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Xabi is being mooted.

Silly cunts.

2 Likes

Fucking hell…OGS is being discussed.

I think they’ve finally snapped.

2 Likes

Rio Ferdinand Paper GIF - Rio Ferdinand Paper Read This GIFs

3 Likes

Really does raise the question of just how crap Chelsea actually are

3 Likes

I assume they mean Kieran McKenna, manager of Ipswich?

3 Likes

A lot of Utd fans seem to be putting this loss on Onana as well which I can only describe as a stretch.

I suppose its easier to close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears while saying “Onananananananana” than admit the entire squad needs a root and branch clear out.

Their captain should be the first one to go.

2 Likes

Ah, right :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Tell me that’s real??

2 Likes

Are Utd a bigger mess now than they were under Moyesy? Genuinely think they are you know. For one they’re destined to finish 4th…in their CL group, I mean when has that ever happened before? It feels like ETH is taking all the unwanted records Moyesy previously set and at least under Moyesy they had a game plan (which was essentially to put in as many crosses as humanly possible - it didn’t work more often than not but it was something), there’s just nothing about this Utd side, no identity, no character, no togetherness.

Rashford on his day can make a mockery out of any defence and be unplayable but I don’t get the rift, in the last 3.5 seasons he’s produced 21G/15A, 5G/2A, 30G/11A and currently 2G/2A…couldn’t be more uneven if you tried.

1 Like