Those jammy fuckers down the M62

And yet this absolute shower are in the hunt for a European spot.

The refs have got a lot to answer for.

2 Likes

He missed the game last season as well.

2 Likes

Thing is they’ve been looking they might get a new manager in before us if they haven’t then he would have to be currently without club.

It will be someone in the back room if they go after Bayern

Why wasn’t he sent off, for a deliberate kick in the back of a Bournemouth player?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

3 Likes

I’m going to miss him, waving his arms about in frustration and blaming everyone else, when they’re 4-0 down.

4 Likes

It’s going to be a miserable Christmas for the Mancs, they aren’t winning another game for a while. Next four below.

Bayern H
Liverpool A
West Ham A
Villa H

1 Like

Bayern just got destroyed by 5 goals to 1. They are going to want to bounce back against the mancs.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/therealdaddymo1/status/1733535951261982979

3 Likes

Only Crystal Palace, Luton, Burnley, Sheffield U and Forest have scored fewer goals than ManU thus far.

3 Likes

We want 8!

4 Likes

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten Hag.

They will turn up anyhow next week.

Small clubs do

Absolute gold!

https://twitter.com/marcwebber/status/1733556312074539068?t=NnHSeqlju2E9qkylETmiTA&s=19

“…its raining out, he can bring his brolly…” :rofl:

2 Likes

Was just thinking the same.

‘You know when a dog’s taking a shit…’

I’m fucking dying!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I cannot believe that today of all days we had people over for a Christmas lunch.

I’m just catching up, gonna be quite a few hours.

Think it’s time for a whisky.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Several years ago I travelled back to my parents in the morning for Xmas and saw Liverpool beat Man Utd 3-1 which saw the sacking of their manager.

Let’s hope history repeats itself as I make the same journey next weekend though I’d like him to stay longer.

2 Likes

Along with 10 more