Those jammy fuckers down the M62

OR… 8:40 - 9:20

"We’ve been spanked by a proverbial seaside town - Shat on by the Brighton Seagulls, Pissed on by the Bournemouth Cherries… It’s a good job Bognor Regis are not in the Premier League or they would be doing us as well "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Utd getting it done against the best sides…

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

1 Like

They’ve beaten Chelsea and Luton, which we didn’t.

That’s very embarrassing for us.

2 Likes

There should be more red on that table, too.

Minor blips!

2 Likes

McKenna and Carrick were responsible for coaching the team under Solskjaer.

2 Likes

Flying Pig is underrated. Goldbridge may be coming up with the best soundbites but the way this guy’s blowing a gasket every time they concede, which is often, is priceless.

3 Likes

Hard to cap a rumour once it starts and it’s out there… he deserves it IMO

‘I would be horrified’ - Richard Keys and Andy Gray share Bruno Fernandes Liverpool theory after red card

Liverpool will look to take advantage of Manchester United’s low confidence next weekend at Anfield

Football pundit Richard Keys believes Bruno Fernandes deliberately got booked versus Bournemouth on Saturday afternoon to ensure he would play no part in Manchester United’s match with Liverpool next weekend.

Fernandes picked up his fifth yellow card of the season in United’s 3-0 home loss to the Cherries[, ensuring he will now be forced to serve a one-game ban and will be absent for the trip to Anfield.

The Portugal international endured a torrid time as skipper on Merseyside last season as his side suffered a humiliating 7-0 defeat, something Keys is convinced will have been in the back of the midfielder’s mind just before being cautioned by referee Peter Bankes.

Starting the conversation regarding Fernandes’ ban, Keys [posed the following question to fellow beIN Sports host Andy Gray “Do you think Fernandes knew that if he got booked, he was going to miss the Liverpool game?”

Responding to this remarks, Gray remarked: “Of course he would know.” Keys continued: “So he has got himself booked on purpose, knowing it is a good one to miss?” Offering an answer to this, Gray stated: “Well, his memories of Anfield from last season are not very good. He had a dreadful time at Anfield last season. If you’re asking me whether the captain of Manchester United knowingly gets himself booked so he would be unavailable for his team and fans, I hope not. I would be horrified if a footballer did that.”

Gray may not have been fully sold on the idea of the United skipper actively attempting to rule himself out of facing Liverpool, though Keys has no doubt in his mind that is exactly what the former Sporting star intended to do.

“I think he knows at 3-0 down, United stopped playing and it could have been four or five. I think he knows that next week could be a bad day out for the football club,” reasoned the 66-year-old. "If we’re all agreed that if he knew he got booked he would miss the game, I can’t think of any other scenario whereby I could allow him the room to manoeuvre on that and say ‘it was a heated moment’. It wasn’t.

“I think he knew he gets booked and misses the game. That, for me, sums him up. He is not a captain, he is not a leader and his position there has been questioned by proper Manchester United captains.”

1 Like

To a Liverpool fan, there’s only one “Roy”, and that’s Evans. You should have used “Hodgson” or “that owl-faced twat”.

2 Likes

Flying Pig said yesterday in his broadcast…
“would rather have Tony Blackburn playing for Utd than Tony Martial” :0)

1 Like

1-3 Bayern, then an Anfield pasting on the weekend to end ten Hag. Merry fecking Christmas!

:rofl:

I think Goldbridge is manufactured outrage. There’s more element of realism in Piggy

3 Likes

get in there in with Rodgers or Lampard recommendations

2 Likes

Manu fans don’t dislike Hodgson, in their eyes he was the most properly deferential and respectful LFC manager of all time who gave Ferguson his due. “Agent Hodgson” would be better.

3 Likes

No, no, that would push it too far. Maybe some ‘we need a steady hand who knows the club, or maybe a steady head. Get Steve Bruce in as an interim manager’.

2 Likes

Think Rooney has to come into the equation - he’s been consistently hitting the standards required of a modern ManU manager.

imagine saying that about his manager,

he should be dropped for this!

just terrible…

https://x.com/TrollFootball/status/1733602969818460594?s=20

Don’t be silly that’s obviously a fake.

It’s too coherent

https://twitter.com/LfcShaunjudge/status/1733865934379434049?t=bD0VUXRf-nGJZ6g0-7GYzQ&s=19