Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Cafe members are on form today in the pre-match thread. Just found this classic

Never a good sign when the leader of the cult starts going mad. Before long he’ll be serving punch.

I’d give it a miss if I were you.

flying flash gordon GIF

How did I miss this gem ?

2 Likes

This I did not know - despite winning more league titles than anyone (at least until this season!), Man U have only ever had three title winning managers.

2 Likes

Having said that, their two most successful managers were there for 50 years between them.

1 Like

Manc Scum Knobead Boy Band… The Shithouses
They should try and sing this in Liverpool City Centre on a Saturday night - Probably never been to a game in their life -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1736143096000168318

Dickweeds…

I think what is most distasteful is that their star player, local born Marcus Rashford, has put a great deal of effort into making sure that the nation’s children are actually fed.

Maybe they could put as much effort in themselves rather than mocking those less fortunate than themselves.

7 Likes

Cannot wait to pillage their arses in 45mins.

Won’t find anything edible up there.

Why can i not find the Lfc vs United match thread? It’s not even showing under the match day thread.

Damn! I wanted to vent some frustration there. Nevermind then.

There you go.

2 Likes

At least we’ve helped to keep him in a job for a few weeks longer but no really they are a stinky rotten side.

Always a bright side

Did the title jinx it?

That’s where all the coaching/managerial experts hang out.
Are you also qualified?

The pre-match and post match are still there to be viewed…

Apparently… since Rasmus Hojlund signed for them, this ‘lookalike’ guy has become a sex symbol - Guess there remains hope for us all then …!! - “Lets Go, Lets Go” :0)

Rasmus Hojlund ‘lookalike’ singer desperate for £72m Man Utd dud to get first Prem goal

With nothing going right for Rasmus Hojlund in the Premier League, one of his biggest fans offered the Manchester United hitman some words of encouragement

https://twitter.com/i/status/1737433739217826163

1 Like

I’m always curious when you see “lookalike” and “soundalike” people as to whether you could guess who they are meant to be without the prompts.

Hojlund may not be an oil paining but I think that guy has a closer resemblance to Joseph Merrick.