Those jammy fuckers down the M62

It’s almost getting boring.

Almost

It’s his birthday tomorrow :wink:

I see Simon has already written off their new era… the fickle world of journalists.

1 Like

Q: Name someone who joined Utd in the last five years and has actually improved as a player in that time?

A. Anthony Elanga

3 Likes

Johnny Evans has probably been their best signing, Casmerio was decent but waning and Eriksen is starting to struggle.

The lads they’ve brought in have generally been poor, the jury is out on the young striker Ramus but they’ve all been poor.

FUN FACT ALERT

As things stand, the worst side in the Football League is Forest Green.

They’ve scored more league goals this season than Manchester United.

2 Likes

Yes…I have that unenviable similarity …

In our crisis season last year when we were supposedly shockingly bad we lost 14 games in all comps. Man U have already lost 14 games at the halh way point of this season.

2 Likes

Man utd not winning despite the Nottingham keeper gifting them a goal with his complete lack of distribution skills

Anyway , they are due to play Bayindir in goal soon.

This is a keeper who’s supposedly worse than Onana.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

1 Like

Hey, folks, I found @SBYM’s Twitter account!

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1741258971552305475

Evans is an incredibly underrated player. They’d have saved themselves a lot of trouble if they’d kept him a decade ago.

I’m biased as he’s been a great servant to NI, and gets his hair cut at my barbers when he’s home

7 Likes

Just when I thought the festive season couldn’t get any better, these washed up mid table also rans turn up and prove to be the gift that keeps on giving.

4 Likes

Awesome. If I tried something like that they’d hit form.

And he was the guy making Slabby Maguire look decent in Leicester.

Funny how history repeats itself

1 Like

I do lose too.
I just don’t brag about it :joy:

I can’t even win a coin toss, so anything with lesser odds I’m properly screwed.

1 Like

Will us winning the league do as compensation?

Mood wise yes, otherwise I’ve actively removed myself from all forms of gambling, even those silly car raffles that people I know win on.

1 Like