Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I don’t need to prove anything. When he bags on Sunday everyone is going to remember you taking the piss on Friday, and blame you because we’re irrational, mental football fans.

But it was only you I took the piss out of, not anyone else. You’ve written yourself into a corner here, mate…

‘Look daddy, that man is going to score!’

2 Likes

It’s sporting of them to point out to the corner taker who he should pass the ball to.

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1776300831106613336

Reported.

Sarcastic The Ultimate Fighter GIF by UFC

1 Like

This would knock us off for a week knowing how Klopp trains us.

Man Utd it probably won’t matter. I’m not sure whatever they are playing is trained. Thats why it’s probably difficult to play against.

1 Like

Watched a little bit of Football Focus today.
Will Mellor and Ralf Little were guests.
The discussion was about the issues Man Utd have, and Mellor said it was unfair for all the responsibility of the striking role to be on 21 year old Hojland.
His solution, the club need to invest.
Nearly fell off my fucking chair

3 Likes
1 Like

Gems from Redcafe

Shithead Number 1
He’s another Mcginn.
With the way ETH is progressing the squad, we should aim for a higher caliber player with higher potential.

Shithead 2
Classic grass is always greener. He is no better than any of our midfielders. Even McTominay. And he’s definitely not better than Sabitzer and Eriksen. His progressive passes and progressive carries are really poor and he doesn’t assist. He is press resistant and can dribble a bit can put in a tackle. Don’t get me wrong he’s a good player but asking if he is better than Rice or that he will go for a British transfer record is fkn nuts. He will be a decent functional player in a 3. Never a double pivot. In fact he plays 10 for Brighton doesn’t he?

It’s the schadenfreude that makes it all worthwhile.

1 Like

35m wasn’t it? I suppose they would have felt they would have to pay Brighton Caicedo prices. Hahah @ManUtd

Blockquote
Mac Allister scored 4 goals from open play and had 2 assists, he played in free flowing Brighton team this season and as an attacking mid in most games.
Mount in his worst season scored 3 goals and 2 assists. Before that 11 goals + 10 assists, 5 goals + 5 assists, 7 goals + 5 assists.Even if you go to advance stats like xA, progress carries, Progressive passes, Mount ranks better than Mac Allister’s best season in most of his seasons.I don’t know why all of a sudden Mac Allister became this “unmissable” player. If we are talking about Caicedo then yes I agree about that but Mac Allister is not a special player, he is a decent to good player.

One more gem.

In fairness Man Utd forums were not the only places massively overrating Mason Mount.

I tried saying at the time that his “best” season came when playing as an 10 - something no top team uses currently.

3 Likes

5000+ posts with jokes about them but the three games against them have cost us at least one if not two trophies this season.

I have no problem joining in the jokes but football has made me believe in karma so I try to be nice when games against them are on the horizon.

Sorry, don’t want to tell anyone what to do and what no to do.

2 Likes

They have been utterly shit but sadly they’ve turned into an Everton and show up when we appear.

2 Likes

We’ve also been our own worst enemy in all 3 games. Had we have ended with a +15 aggregate score across the 3 games it wouldn’t have been unreasonable

4 Likes

Yeah 4 points and +10 goal difference dropped is about right. Likely to be the title right there.