Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Shit team. Shit stadium. Lucky cunts.

3 Likes

I’ve heard they think Oasis were better than The Beatles, even with those dopey cunts being blue.

0.7xG vs 3.67xG - so we should have won 4-1 on paper.

Mistake by Quansah (and a great hit by Fernandes in fairness) followed by Mainoo having his Macheda moment.

They’ve just had a sign over us this season. Two of the three games they’ve been abject. They were awful yesterday but got away with it just like they did at Anfield earlier in the season.

4 Likes

JK dropping truth-bombs.

1 Like

It’s no different to all the years United were challenging for titles and we would give them hard games and be a fly in their ointment - it was all we had to play for. Here’s hoping their wait for a title extends well beyond the 30 years we had to wait.

It’s frustrating as fuck - especially if they somehow go on to lift the FA Cup and we end up with only the League Cup. They’ll be making calls about DVDs to showcase the time they stopped Liverpool winning a potential Quad.

1 Like

In all fairness he’s doing whatever he can to try to influence that Arsenal-United game in a positive way for us. Might be a little desperate, but also might work.

2 Likes

Man Utd are a poor side, or at least, they are in the correct spot, 6th, and well off the CL pace.

We only have ourselves to blame for not finishing them off.

It is important to regroup and battle on. We might yet win the Prem, but we definitely won’t if we go into a funk after an iffy result.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a hex, black magic, karma, whatever - but I hope that we will always be able to beat them at Anfield and that a draw at Old Trafford will always be viewed as points dropped to a side that we should have comfortably won against. That said, this result will sting even more when Arsenal knock the stuffing out of them.

It won’t hurt if we are top by then.

Be an annoyance like every other result.

Agree. Its all the mindgames.

On where Arsenal drop points, probably Spurs.

1 Like

End of the day while it’s goal difference or a point you don’t need losses.

If we go on to win the title yesterday’s late point might actually be seen as vital.

I felt it gone if 2-1 had remained the case to be fair. It was vital to keep the pace in what was a tough tie even depending how shit they are. It means we probably have to go perfect or near.

3 Likes

They were shit when we played them but we couldn’t finish, simple truth

I think think they a bit Kryponite for us.

They are the weirdest, maddest set up in football. Ten Hag seems to suggest that he is OK with being dominated and giving up as many shots as they do, and then trying to win a game with a moment of magic from a good player.

That approaches exposes our two biggest weaknesses this season our inability/refusal to kill games when it’s offered, and our habit of being dragged into whatever game of football the opposition wants to drag us into.

2 Likes

We stopped them in the past when they were better, they stopped us a few times under Klopp when we were better. Nothing too difficult to understand, it’s football. Teams can be on different levels, but both are still two of the biggest clubs in England and Europe. You can’t win them all, but I still love those games and can’t wait for the next, regardless where we are as a team.

1 Like

The Athletic:

Manchester United football director John Murtough has stepped down from his post and will leave the club this week after more than 10 years’ service, as the INEOS-led restructure of sporting operations at Old Trafford continues.

1 Like

clayne crawford riggs GIF by Lethal Weapon

office space my stapler GIF by Maudit

They had already turned him into this guy.

1 Like

Crappest title change of all time.

1 Like

My one consolation is that the only thing worse than our record at Old Trafford in the last 8 years is their record at Anfield. :man_shrugging:t2: Beat us in Klopp’s first United game with a jammy De Gea masterclass/Rooney 1-0 and haven’t since.

Well this just popped up on my timeline, completely uninvited.

https://twitter.com/markgoldbridge/status/1778096672733556970

What an absolute bell end of a man.