Those jammy fuckers down the M62

What a story tbf
Well, this will be a lot of fun imo

6 Likes

It all really makes it a shame that as far as I know, no one is doing an ā€œAll or Nothingā€ style insider show at ManU this season.

4 Likes

I find it really impressive that they really seem to have a knack for bringing the greatest human catastrophes into the club time and time again. That will be hilariousā€¦ Again

:joy:

5 Likes

In contrast with us, they have an ā€˜only dickheadsā€™ rule

5 Likes

Can you imagine a scene with Rabiotā€™s angry mother confronting CRonaldo while Ten Haag watches helplessly? Brilliant stuff.

7 Likes

Itā€™s 2 years of infighting and shitness, before they cut the cord and finalize a swap deal with Juventus to bring Pogba back. Again.

4 Likes

Another hour another player. They are performing footballs version of speed dating.

3 Likes

This guy is shite, seen Monaco-PSV and tonight again, invisible please buy him Ten Hag. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Inject this scenario directly into my veins. Especially since Pogba is crocked for the forseeable future. Itā€™s like a shit carousel

The comparisons with Rodgers, an intense focus on players he has coached or who he personally knows about from his past club, is increasingly getting harder to overlook.

Bringing a couple of key players with him from Ajax to help instill his way of doing things on the training ground would have been a reasonable approach for a new manager. However, that is the sort of move that should have been finalized on day 1 of the window, and arranged unofficially in parallel with his appointment. So the fact that isnt quite what weā€™re seeing suggests they are just flailing really badly and now hes going through his limited mental rolodex scrambling to land anyone who can do better than the shit he saw on Sunday.

9 Likes

Agree a classic mistake Ten Hag and more Dutch managers who go abroad make often.

Before he managed Ajax he was the Utrecht manager, bought 3 players with him for millions and millions and all 3 failed. His ass was saved by Marc Overmars who is much better in evaluating talent, to bad he has the morals of an alley cat ā€¦ :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh, it absolutely suggests that the clubā€™s scouting ideas have dead-ended, and now Ten Haag is going through a list in his head in increasing desperation.

4 Likes

I finally broke in my new puma kings so I guess Im available. Iā€™d do it for 100k a week, which is maybe underselling myself, but I figure Iā€™d at least double my income on a go fund me to report back here on the daily hilarity of it.

3 Likes

Oh dear, that would fit Manc perfectly. Have the Manc board called Overmars yet?

1 Like

Tinder, Swipe Right if you like them.

Also, He refused the services of a DOF whoā€™s noted to be one of the best around. More ego than Brendan, This can only end one way and Iā€™m loving it

1 Like

what do you need to search for to find that GIF?

or where does it just POP up?

2 Likes

I used inspect element on google chrome and it says it is called ā€œim horny gifā€
i found it in the gifs. its probably 6 lines down.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has any credibility, but the article says that Knighton wants to make a hostile bid for the club. Can he even do that?

I hope not, as I wouldnā€™t want the club to change ownership. The Glazers are doing a stellar job as far as Iā€™m concerned! :blush:

2 Likes