Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Knighton’s a loon isn’t he?

Either way, I wouldn’t worry about it :joy:

4 Likes

Groundbreaking stuff here

2 Likes

He has less money than me :rofl:

leveraging a leveraged takeover? i’d like to see that :rofl:

i thought about this for a while. lunatic takes over asylum and makes himself manager. I want o see it now just for the reaction of gary ratboy neville and roy keane. :joy:

3 Likes

He might be able to launch a hostile takeover of Frank’s burger van two roads away from Old Trafford.

i still remember his ‘takeover’ 30 years ago. oh how things could have been so different :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

He’s certainly a showman! I remember he was going to pay £8 million at the time. Ouch.

now they are cheaper. he can get the club to buy itself :rofl:

Murtoguh was introduced as DoF while Ole was still in charge. Woodward’s role was essentially split into 3, all appointed before EtH

• Business operations - Richard Arnold
  • Squad development - John Murtough
  • Contracts - Matt Judge

No one quite knows how Ralf’s consulting was supposed to fit in within that structure, which is part of the reason it was such a strange appointment to make coming on the back of a new backroom structure being implemented.

1 Like

No, he can’t, because there isn’t a control bloc of shares available in the market. Class A shares get 1 vote per share, Class B shares get 10 votes. The Glazers hold the Class B shares, the ones in the market are Class A. So the amount of voting power available in the market is about 15%, less than any one of the Glazer family holders.

5 Likes

Perfect, really perfect.

1 Like

Here is a decent piece that explains it, complete with ManU fan angst over the implications.

It is sort of surprising that even a trashy paper would bother printing something so obviously false.

3 Likes

its been almost a day now since tihs story emerged… who is the next target? anyone know?

Someone has probably already answered this, but I don’t think he can do hostile as the shares that are being traded are a different share class to what the glazers have.

Edit: Yes, someone already explained it much better.

2 Likes

Pubic??

Perverts as well as shit-trucks.

i put this in the chelsea thread but it belongs here to as it is about there top target.

1 Like

Was he the fella that tried to buy them years ago? Maybe about 30ish? He did keepy uppies down to tye stretford end and kicked it in the net and took the adulation of the fans. Then itvall fell through. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Was that before or after Rupert Murdoch tried to buy them out? :thinking:

Can’t picture old Roops doing keepy uppies.

1 Like

Yeah it was around 1990 it was before Sky.

I’m sure Murdoch isn’t even alive now.

1 Like

Be just like playing at the Emptihad then eh… :0)

6 Likes

That’s exactly what they did last year! They’re just getting a pre-emptive ‘iT’s A pROteSt aGainSt ThE oWneRs’ in before they get their arses kicked out through their dickholes again :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes