Those jammy fuckers down the M62

This,

It seemed a decent deal as a stop gap for a year, but they gave him 4 years and silly wages.

As for Radcliffe for a billionaire he sure looks bloody scruffy.

3 Likes

The thinking might have been that they could easily flog him to the Saudis after a year. But you pay someone 350k a week , youā€™ll find that they arenā€™t as responsive to the move to the desert of Saudi.

1 Like

Problem with sticking some players on long contracts weā€™ve had the issue as well.

Joe Cole springs to mind.

United looked better in the midfield when they had Fred.

5 Likes

Scruffy-looking, Nerf-herder?

2 Likes

From someone, somewhere:
Heā€™s not Harry Potter.
Heā€™s Erik ten Hagrid :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah. But Cole came in on a free. United paid some 70M and then 350k per week wages.

1 Like

Because Fred, on his day, was a good player. He dominated Man City single handedly but United were never able to figure out how to get the best out of him consistently.

I still think if he had joined a better club he would have shown himself a good player.

2 Likes

Pogba was the problem then for United. Not as big a problem as what Bruno is for United now.

Teams can somehow manage to have one luxury player on the pitch. United do so with 2 in Bruno and Rashford

Still talking about tying people who are evidently past it down to long contracts.

Itā€™s shit like this that keeps me going backā€¦

Iā€™m addicted.

Can someone please help?

19 Likes

Like if the chips were down and we were against it Gerrard showed up again and again.

Every time Bruno appeared on the screen at 1/2/3-0 he was moaning at himself and looking dejected.

Not to mention everything else but you couldnā€™t make a worst comparison I feel.

5 Likes

I sincerely ask myself this question, would Gerrard ever beg to get taken off in a game if he wasnā€™t injured?

Heck, would he ever beg to get taken off?

3 Likes

Mubsy to the rescue surely.

2 Likes

His behavior in the game in 14-15 wasnt too far it TBF. That was a proper low point in his career though rather than the expectation.

2 Likes

Duffer is 100% a Liverpool fan whoā€™s doing a Mubbseh on them, thereā€™s no other explanation!

4 Likes

Is it time you finally admit to having a self-masochism fetish?

He also looks like a guy whoā€™s bitten off more than he could chew , and just realised it. Funny how being a petroleum billionaire and an expert in tax dodging and union busting hasnā€™t translated well into running the football side of one of the worldā€™s biggest clubs.

5 Likes

And his cleaning products are very expensiveā€¦so we know where part of his money comes fromā€¦wouldnt buy anything from that swizz artistā€¦

1 Like

14 Likes