Those jammy fuckers down the M62

De Ligt actually made two errors in the nations League which led to two goals conceded lol

That was a post from redcafe.

2 Likes

For all the hype around Mainoo, and dear god the media love to hype a Man Utd player, I don’t see anything in Mainoo that we don’t already have, but better, in Bajcetic.

And that isn’t to say that Mainoo isn’t a good prospect. He obviously is, but the the ridiculous burden being placed on him at such a young age, for club and country, is not good for him and can only hurt his development.

2 Likes

That’s probably because he is the local lad. I mean we always get excited about the “Scouser in the team”.

2 Likes

It goes beyond that. No problem with the Utd fans getting excited. But he only had about 25 appearances for Man Utd, before he was parachuted into the England side for a major tournament. He’d only just turned 19. That’s absolutely absurd. He is a good young player, with a great future ahead of him, not some Rooney or Owen style generational teenage prodigy.

7 Likes

Like i said Squad player at best for us. First name on the sheet for United.

1 Like

https://x.com/lfc_saki/status/1836158102976033062

3 Likes

Must have been created by a Chelsea fan… otherwise WTF are they doing in it!?

6 Likes

Just had a quick mooch around the Caf…

They fucking hate Slot being blunt.

I am loving him more and more with each passing day.

8 Likes

He schooled their baldy fraud.

Love how they after years of being arrogant they accuse others :joy:

2 Likes

Martinez morphing into their Herrera successor. Mediocre and dirty.

2 Likes

Sounds like a stronger overall performance, just lacking a cutting edge. Still just 1 point either way.

1 Like

Its a stronger performance for a mid table side.

2 Likes

https://x.com/i/status/1837551486261203347

Ffs , this is attempted assault.

3 Likes

Difficult to tell too much.

They had more control of the game than were used to seeing but not sure how much of that palace gave them. And for all the positive commentary over the first 70 mins or so as a result of that, they didn’t create that many chances, and by the last 20 it was palace who pissed away the big chances to win.

They are so much less than the sum of their parts and they’ll do well to finish as high as 6th.

1 Like

Erik 6th Hag?
OUT!

2 Likes

Brighton , Newcastle, Spurs , Chelsea , Aston villa

6th is a very big ask.

1 Like

Ok, Erik tenth Hag then.

1 Like

@SBYM

Doing my bit to get the arguments going there. Mubsy needs to step in.

the Lisandro Martinez player thread

3 Likes

Well Everton have vacated 8th…

1 Like