Those jammy fuckers down the M62

3 Likes

Tukkers? Shouldnā€™t that be Tukpo? :thinking:

4 Likes

Tukkers luck :grimacing:

4 Likes

How could you have missed the glorious season they had under Shteve McLaren?!?

3 Likes

This reflects poorly on me, doesnā€™t it?

1 Like

Goldbridge going all in on Bruno and ETH for giving him 90mins.

Who knew Chompers were a shit leader? Were there signs?

I saw no signs.

3 Likes

The team you support has just won 5-1, but youā€™re watching Goldbridge?

I just donā€™t understand this. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I told you I have a sickness.

4 Likes

He isnā€™t a very good manager in Europeā€¦ that or he is progressing getting worse at it.

2 Likes

The rest of your post was unnecessary.

1 Like

Was his first club in professional football was Twente.

1 Like

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1839050157385724001?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

He is so shit

4 Likes

McClaren was at the game tonight Iā€™ve read somewhereā€¦

Here is the guy himself from a past interview :0)

Itā€™s delicious watching this. Unitedā€™s management never heard the definition of insanity. Glorious.

Heā€™s gone by Christmas.

6 Likes

They might have to move quickly to get Southgateā€¦ Rumoured he is high on the wanted list at Woodison, once the takeover is completed :0)

Win Win for us I guess

3 Likes

I wonder if he lies awake at night contemplating the error of taking the ManU position as his first ā€˜bigā€™ job? That isnā€™t to dismiss Ajax, but a manager who enters the group of managers who are in the frame for the big clubs is one who has stepped up from Ajax. Since Ferguson walked away, there have been two types of full time managers at ManU: established members of that group who take the severance and wait for their next big job (Van Gaal, Mourinho), and the ones who will never get a chance at another big job (Solskjaer, Moyes). Iā€™d say Ten Haag will be firmly in that latter group.

2 Likes

Talent ID :rofl: :rofl:

https://x.com/TrollFootball/status/1839046771462516818

16 Likes

He basically got the United job off the back of a really good Champions league run in Europe with Ajax

Recent returns suggest that was a fluke at both the managerial and player level.

2 Likes

Strange seeing such a performance after some marvelous and innovative footie against Barnsley, Southampton, and the wonderful 19 minutes against Palace. Probably just a blip.

9 Likes