Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Following this team at this point is almost like dragging my balls through glass.

:flushed:

5 Likes

for ETH after the weekend.

It’s kinda getting boring watching them be mediocre. It has been a while since Ferguson left them and it has been the same story with slight variations since. They’re largely irrelevant and pundits still go on like drawing or beating them at OT means anything for the past 15 years or so.
J/k, I’ll never get bored of watching them be shit. Here’s to another 15+ years of mediocrity.

13 Likes

Then you must have forgotten the era when Ferguson was their manager.

16 Likes

LMAO that took me a second or two…

9 Likes

@Nikola with the drive-by…

Outta nowhere, leaves nothing but destruction in his wake…

9 Likes

Entertainment value? Bit like watching Monty Python

1 Like

I keep asking my United supporting colleagues what is EtH’s footballing philosophy and core tactics.

And when it comes time to retire i am seriously tempted to spend my final month at work in this kind of attire. The alternative is a bow tie and patched jacket. Sorry off track, but sometimes I need the release. @sbym understands this

3 Likes

Except that Monty Python is good.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

He’s so bad he’s amazing!

2 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

Was about to say, I think it’s helped by the media love in. They so want them to be good they jump on anything and yet as night follows day, good result is led by several crap ones.

1 Like

I’ve been in the same place for a while. I know they are no threat under ETH, but I want them to win enough games to give them enough hope that they might be, so he stays in the job. He is the wrong man and won’t win anything of consequence there.

If they jettison him, it gives them another opportunity to get it together, or at least improve enough to be a threat. I hope they get a couple of wins and that day is pushed back.

3 Likes

Yeah.

Glad they keep winning games on occasions, they will get to the second stage of the Europa and perhaps further it’s just funny to watch sometimes.

After all Radcliffe was supposed to energise them and for a billionaire he looks like a haunting fart.

2 Likes

Would you prefer Halloween?

Halloween 2037, maybe

Nah, the management doesn’t work past 4pm. Granted they only start at 3:30 so expecting action gone 8 is optimistic.

1 Like

https://x.com/MirrorFootball/status/1840142187411001407

6 Likes

Poor Erik. It’s not like the Manchester United squad has cost over a billion pounds to assemble.

Oh wait…

4 Likes