Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Yep spend the money effectively in the 1st place yer muppet

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/are-you-mad-at-how-stupidly-our-transfer-negotiators-had-done-to-us-in-the-past-name-your-top-5-most-stupid-negotiations-post-saf-era.482955/

On the topic of man Utdā€™s money.

1 Like

Iā€™m spurring Spurs on.
Leading ManUre by 1 goal now.
Please donā€™t be spursy.

1 Like

Usually this is the end.

1 Like

ETH is going to get sacked. Why not just do it now? Thankfully they wonā€™t because even under new management theyā€™re still fucking morons.

1 Like

Probably gets till the break.

Porto and Villa next :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I think heā€™ll get one more game. The game against Porto.

Heā€™s out after that.

They canā€™t wait that long but we all now they will.

Nah probably do what we did with Rodgers.

Of course he will be gone regardless the result.

1 Like

The next match at that point is to firm up the appointment of the incoming manager and give him a day or two atleast with the team.

Thereā€™s absolutely no point in sacking TH now if thereā€™s no replacement lined up.

There is a whole two weeks break after the Villa game.

Thursday to Sunday just isnā€™t a easy way to turn it around.

The interim could take the villa game.

And if United underestimate Porto , theyā€™ll be put to the sword.

1 Like

O Captain! My Captain!

Seriously though, itā€™s incredible that this made this cunt their captain. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

https://x.com/brfootball/status/1840444408639951046?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

6 Likes

Only two cups is not good enough unless heā€™s Erik two Hag.

Erik ā€œlucky to have Ten pointsā€ Hag

Oh wait they only have 7

Since Eric the not so great got the job United have conceded 3 or more goals in a game 25 times.

2 Likes

I LOLā€™d

7 Likes

I think he will get the Porto game and the Villa game, then they make a change over the break.

It is clear he is not up to it. Even if they start to get their act together a bit, they are not going to finish ahead of Man City, Arsenal or Liverpool. Now letā€™s keep going. Or Chelsea, Villa, Tottenham or Newcastle.

8th looks like their Ten Hag limit.

I donā€™t know what sort of review Sir Jim ran, but anyone on here could have told him whatā€™s what for half the price in summer.

Hereā€™s hoping Gareth Southgate is the new man. If it is Tuchel, he will start to get a tune out of them, not to the point of threatening top four yet, but next season they will. If it is Tuchel.

Southgate. Do it Jim.

2 Likes

Then he would fall out with them all in year 3.

There is something not right, itā€™s like Everton. Itā€™s not just the manager and players.