Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Love it again that Manures and Chelshit are spending loads of money in a single window thinking all their problems will be solved. They were mocking Nunez;s signing for the high fee and even if Nunez fee was inflated…then this Antony’s fee is equally inflated if not even more. But I hope they spend more money and the pleasure of seeing them fail and the fans getting worked up and getting the manager sacked again would make my day.

How much has Ajax pocketed during this window? :thinking: :money_mouth_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

They’ve certainly scoured United’s account.

That was not easy for the manchester IT guys but they did it: they found a photo where is is not lying down faking an injury …

2 Likes

Who changed the title :thinking:

1 Like

It was actually even more impressive as that face is from him screaming “in agony” after being felled by a blade of grass.

They just pasted it on someone else’s body

I think after the Old Trafford match someone saw sense and changed it.
To be honest whilst its great celebrating their fall, and making them the subject of our humour, it rings hollow when they beat us.

3 Likes

TBF, I think fans of most clubs are revelling in Manure’s current struggles. I saw a post on Twitter posted by an Arsenal fan showing a goal that Arshavin scored against Manure some years back. In the build up to the goal there were a few definite fouls and a nailed on pen not given by the ref (a young Mike Dean).
The bulk of the replies to the Tweet were from fans of a lot of different clubs all with the same message. ‘Haha, fuck them. They laughed at everyone else when Fergie was scaring refs into giving them decisions’.
Who knows how long this will last. Make the most of it. Other teams fans are. :+1::nerd_face:

2 Likes

100%.
It took the wind out of my sails losing to the cunts, meant listening to their "supporters " again!

Me too. But that will be THE highlight of their season. Let’s see our relative positions and trophies won come May before we let it get to us too much. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

Got to win a decent trophy first. We’ve won just 1 league and 1 CL since they’ve been shite after a period that they won about 13 leagues to zero (although only 2 CL to 1). If we don’t win a few more PL titles before they get their act together then any stick we give them about where they finish in the league will fall flat.

1 Like

I don’t see Sir Bob complaining about non ‘decent’ trophies. I’ll happily take any trophy on our “Wall of Champions” and I’ll add the Community Shield to it as well.
If you look at the celebrations of our players after the Carabao and FA Cups and the Community Shield I don’t think they think any less of them either.
It’s doing a disservice to Jürgen and his team to so easily discount their achievements.

8 Likes

Fair enough. But I’m with Shanks that the league is the bread and butter. I don’t want a lot of charity shield or league cup ‘tittles’ (ala Pep) unless we are also winning some PL ones (like Pep! :frowning: or Paisley). The fact remains that we’ve got one of the very best teams we’ve ever had and we’ve only won one PL - we need to win at least another in this Klopp era or we simply won’t be regarded as the great side we are.

2013-14 and 2018-19 were heartbreaking but amazing seasons as we got so close when it wasn’t expected (and won the CL!). But to do it yet again last season and fall short again was just sapping (not to mention the CL).

1 Like

Purely down to another team having unlimited money to spend and having done so for a decade. We can compete with them due to methodical spending, excellent coaching and JK… but when we suffer injuries and have to rely on players outside the first choices, we simply can’t compete with a financially doped plastic club who have 2/3 world class players for every position.

Give City our budget and we’d have won the league in at least 3 of the last 4 seasons.

1 Like

Jury discharged - another trial?

Did they?

Probably, seems the jury had a majority in favour of a decision problem is some people are swayed by celebrity so I assume I can guess why it failed.

1 Like

Apparently the only proof is that if Giggs and his poetry. I doubt that is quantifiable as proof of assault even if it’s pukeworthy otherwise

1 Like

Hmm I don’t think the CPS would have gone for prosecution based on that poetry.

2 Likes

The poetry itself should be enough for criminal prosecution. He writes like a fucking 12 yr old, the cunt.

4 Likes