Those jammy fuckers down the M62

3 Likes

Yeah that move has been in the works for a while, Iā€™m on an island in my assessment of him - youā€™ll only find universal praise of Obi in reports but I donā€™t see it. Also not super impressed with a player leaving Arsenal to join Manchester United at 17. Screams of chasing the money to me.

3 Likes

Pogbaā€™s ban has been reduced and is now reportedly in discussions with Juve to have his contract terminated. Heā€™ll now be available to play by March of this season and his ban from training with the team will be over by January.

Utd clearly need reinforcements in midfield - itā€™s just the perfect Utd move.

Mubsy, go do your thing.

13 Likes

The Amish are Yankee fans?

What the fuck?

1 Like

You sound like me when Mrs SBYM is delivering a lecture on why the parentsā€™ WhatsApp chat is not the appropriate place to float any new material.

5 Likes

Heā€™s actually a Mets fan who wanted to make his disapproval of the Yankees known.

4 Likes

Hahaā€¦awesome editorial choice of photoā€¦

7 Likes

5 Likes

Redcafe and the United fanbase in dread when they hear the news that ETH is staying.

Itā€™s not confirmed yet.

2 Likes

Staying? You mean no contract extension is going to be announced?

12 Likes

Starting to think Erik started those Southgate rumours himself, guaranteed to keep his job when the owners see what the other option isā€¦

4 Likes

You think he has the tactical capability to start a rumour like that and it to pay off for him?

Got to be coming.

The Daily Mail is reporting that Moyes thinks heā€™s doing a brilliant job.

2 Likes

EtH should be given ten more years. After he has steered ManUre to turn so many corners, at least ten, I presume,

4 Likes

Interesting day at work. United supporting colleague completed the Chester marathon at the weekend in 3hrs 25 minutes after only starting running about 4-5 months ago.

I was having none of that so broached my ā€œFernandes is the poison ruining Unitedā€ hypothesis with him. That successfully sucked in another United supporter. They were having none of it despite agreeing thereā€™s no legs in midfield. Their ire was directed at Rashford and apparently they have an awesome squadā€¦on paper.

What a time to be alive. I gave him a shed load of work to do after that.

10 Likes

They sort of do if you ignore all their terrible spells of playing around their odd bright period.

Itā€™s like Keita was a great player on paper as thatā€™s usually the only place he ever appeared and under the heading ā€œinjured playersā€.

Hope ETH stays and the job does not go to Tuchel. He is right up there on the fuckwit meter but unfortunately would improve them.

Or sack him and give it to another ex darling Van Nistelroy who will be hopelessā€¦.so do it Jim.

Aaaah. The great United delusion.

2 Likes

Never go full United Goldbridge.

10 Likes

Oof heā€™s gone full Toffee there.

1 Like