Those jammy fuckers down the M62

The Observer’s Will Unwin rates Ten Hag’s signings. I think he rates Antony a bit too highly.

2 Likes

Keep saying Evans is there best defender.

Still.

Only less boring than the United match.

1 Like

If Aston Villa’s season is to be judged by today’s game, they’ll win League Cup, finish third after fumbling a promising title challenge and Jurgen Klopp will announce his departure on January 26th.

Also, if you want to make quick buck, look at my result predictions and bet on the opposite. I genuinely expected Villa would destroy them.

Rumour doing rounds that Jimmy boy cant give Eric the bullet with out Joels say so.

Just to make clear on the Antwerp petroleum plant it was the previous government that signed off as a guarantor.

This is all he will probably get towards his stadium. Ironically benefiting Merseyside more.

Not saying more will happen but I do think the video is a little loose with the truth in that part.

Oddly enough if you look back I did make some of these points and was shot down by some.

Well…

2 Likes

I don’t imagine Joel giving two fucks who the manager is.

1 Like

Its giving away the reported 17m

1 Like

Just stick it on the leveraged debt.

ha ha … might have guessed. Ten Hag it is then !

The sticking point might be who’s paying the 17m ( Glazers or Ratcliffe

1 Like

That’ll be Ratcliffe then , the genius who gave him the contract.

To our Dutch supporters, is de Ligt something you say when complaining about poor oral sex?

Ratcliffe extended the contract. Guess that will be on him to pay up.

It wasn’t new it wss triggering the option.

The 0-0 is better, allows them to cling to the ‘Ten Haag is sorting out the defence first’ idea.

4 Likes

I think it’s alluding to the gagging sound that comes out when it hits the back of your throat

It was a lot funnier when I wrote it. De Licked.

9 Likes