Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I hate fucking everything right now.

Yepā€¦ They have learnt to grind out wins overnight, especially in difficult places like Fulham and Crystal Palace.

1 Like

Just seen an absolute WORLY by Olise.

1-1 :slight_smile:

These thought they were in a title race :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Brilliant free kick. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Casemiro suspended for Arsenal as well. Wish I had more confidence weā€™d take advantage of them dropping more points.

2 Likes

You were saying ā€¦ :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Nice jinx Nikola :wink:

3 Likes

Youā€™re all very welcome.

2 Likes

Why didnā€™t Olise celebrate his goal?

Theyā€™ve ground out some wins, and they are definitely mentally and organizationally stronger than before. The media was bigging up the idea that they are in the title race, but theyā€™ve had the rub of the green lately and hopefully they pick up some bad luck and/or injuries. Momentum can disappear quickly.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with his celebration to meā€¦

1 Like

Gary Birtles? Holding the fish?

And I remember Jurgen hinting about watching Olise a while ago.

1 Like

HaHaā€¦ No ROTWā€¦
This guy won the treble with them

Imagine the criticism Nunez would get if he was as mediocre as Antony.

Casemiro and Eriksen have really changed their midfield but thankfully that 160 million they spent on Antony and Sancho has really stopped them pushing on.

1 Like

I canā€™t get my head around the fact that they signed Casemiro virtually unopposed by other clubs, heā€™s been likely the best defensive midfielder in the world for a while. That said, their attackā€™s saving grace has been Rashfordā€™s and Fernandesā€™ revival, hence no talk about Sancho and Antony. That said, they are young and thereā€™s plenty of time ahead of them but I think that Ten Hag will continue buying big (my money is on Osimhen as their next target).

Casemiro happened quickly (my guess is that Real, only after seeing Tchouameni in pre-season, concluded that they can decide to sell him), he was 30 (31 next month) and also cost quite a bit. So there had to be a club that really needed/wanted him.

As for the striker, Kane will be in the last year of his contract, wouldnā€™t surprise me if he ends up at United soon.

2 Likes

I think that is down to the fact that they are no longer having to service an ageing prima donna.

2 Likes

Hmm, Manure had a similar revival under Ole (2nd place anyone?). Not in the least worried about them. They are more or less where they should be, looking at their squad. Casemeiro, while excellent is melting. Real donā€™t let top quality players go for no reason.

Suspect they will be somewhat below par with Casimerio being out for the PL match against Arsenal this weekend. Hope Arsenal do them - we donā€™t need United getting too far ahead of us.

6 Likes

Or City buying yet another title.

1 Like