Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Enjoy

What does any of that matter when you got a player in your squad who’s better than Henry.

I’ll be honest the only bit I’ve seen of Anthony, quite literally gave me a headache.

Is that the same Antony that United fans were wanking over because he spins better than Pete Burns.
He’s also a better but than our Darwin :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Remember that viral clip where he did a turn and dink around some space.

Neither of them has any real pace. Quick enough to get away from players in Holland and Germany but the premier league is different.

You have to be extremely good with your other attributes as a wide forward in this league if you don’t have that pace. Mahrez is a good example of that, but there aren’t many others.

1 Like

I do really hope ETH is more involved in their signings.

1 Like

I think they are the same only superficially. If you looked below the surface they hadnt addressed any of their issues and simply stood still while a couple of other side went backwards temporarily. They didnt pass the eye test and there few people here who has any concern about that season reflecting a Utd who were back. This version still has a long way to go, but their progress has been real, and critically, achieved as a result of finally addressing the issues that had been holding them back. That is indicative of the foundations being in place now that can be built upon next season and beyond.

I think the Erikson deal has been an underappreciated aspect of their revival and in retrospect one we would have benefited greatly from pursuing. However, he is going to be 31 any day and has been a 40-50 game a season player now since he was 18. They are going to do well to find someone who can make the impact he has had.

2 Likes

Agree to a certain extent, however they’re capable of results like the Crystal Palace one all the time. They’re scraping results.

Petty I know. Thank fuck United lost.

3 Likes

Is this what parents see

2 Likes

“You can sod off meowing, you bloody Arsenal fan”

:rofl:

Frankly their arrogance recently reminded why I disliked them.

1 Like

Dwight Yorke - gotta manager gig at a new Oz A League side Mccarthur Rams……goes on to describe them as a Pub Team after losing.

They have now “parted ways”.

Welcome back to Australia mate you may well be right.

Liked him as a player, but disliked him as a pundit here and there when he was invited.

1 Like

I’m surprised he took the job - wasn’t he expecting to walk into management at one of the big clubs a year or so ago?

According to Foxsports, it was a fairly lengthy spray at the team, club and league including the club board who were present at the time.

The rumour mill suggests he is heading to Sydney FC which is my team. There has been no suggestion yet he is back to the UK so this may have some legs.

Fuck he looks good though seriously jacked upper body but I digress

1 Like

How much are they paying him?

I genuinely don’t know but wouldn’t, for example, PSG have been able to at least match those wages, no matter how huge they are?

I think the Casemiro deal happened relatively quickly - I know Utd were chasing over the summer to get it to happen but I think they got a bit lucky as before then I don’t think clubs probably thought he was available and PSG were probably tied up with the whole Mbappe Saga to consider other targets that were not already on their shopping list?

That then doesn’t leave too many clubs willing to pay the price/ wages Utd have probably committed too or have the need to fill that position.