Those jammy fuckers down the M62

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Fuck me…looks like they’ve made it to Stage 4 then…

Bargaining.

4 Likes

that site set off all sorts of pop-up spam. figures that’s their level.

3 Likes

Aside from the delightful “rent free” aspect of the whole thread, and moving past some of the absolutely vile posts, this one really took the cake for me:

Finish above them in the league this season, in the top four by one goal.

That way they would be left thinking they should have scored 8.

I’m not sure this is the sick burn the poster thinks it is…

also wtf… “horsechoker”??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I think it is too early to say. Sometimes managers do pick particular players to protect at odd occasions yet who wont be part of their long term plans.

We also dont know what might be going on behind the scenes.

1 Like

No idea.

Going be odd at this point, it would require some beating up of other sides by them or for us to have a couple of nightmares.

It’s a swing of 13, us to make up 7 points on them at the same time and for one team to outperform us both.

Quite possible a team would do the last one but the swing and for us to make up 7 points while losing the lead of 13 goals hmm.

1 Like

I still expect them to sign Osimhen but I can see why they would go for Kane - and why Kane would go there.

Man United and attacking midfielders. :joy:

Where’s the great Beek?

What a small-time club.

Also hilarious how they keep banging on about finishing in the top 4 while we’re out of Europe, and ending the season with silverware.

It’s far more likely that we win the Champions League and end up 3rd than that scenario. Be surprised if they even make it past Betis.

1 Like

Long term injury I think.

But yeah, terrible player. Will probably be in Turkey soon enough.

That was my point to @Limiescouse. It’s very easy to lose the players like that. It’s the antithesis of what Klopp would do.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see if the players show any signs of a rift with the manager over being thrown under the bus. I hope that happens, because there were signs of growing cohesion there, and they were starting to get the results and momentum to show that.

But I suspect that the hope will be a forlorn one. We saw how ETH doubled down on backing Fernandes, even when some of Man Utd’s former greats in the media were pointing out what a disgrace he has been.

It looks to me like ETH knows where his bread is buttered, and any criticism or implied criticism of his players is just playing to the gallery.

Bouncing back Rio rubs his hands.

Though frankly if they had lost one of the next two then they should have worried

That is where I think ETH is trying to be clever, though it may backfire. He has put out the message that he is being tough on ‘the players’, but defended each individual player that has come under fire, most notably Fernandes.

2 Likes

This is taking it a bit too far.

2 Likes

I suppose that’s the Norwich scarves back in the drawer again?

1 Like

On a more fun note…around the 1:55 mark (they are 3-0 down), Goldbridge literally says “I can’t speak” and repeats such three times. :joy:

1 Like

That’s not even original.

1 Like

“That were absolute diabolical!” :rofl:

“The bottleless get” :joy:

I used that a few times.