UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Maybe, yeah.

1 Like

If this logo doesn’t inspire our lads not to end up in it, I don’t know what will :nauseated_face:

It will be interesting to see what happens with the UEFA competitions over the next few years.

Maybe the Europa League will get more street cred due to the conference thing being shit.

I honestly can’t see a way the conference will ever be creditable.

Suppose UEFA are banking on teams around mid table still having something to play for.

Ah imagine being in that shower of shit next year!

I can deal with the Europa League but not that conference pile of wank

1 Like

Courtois, Militao, Varane, Nacho, Carvajal, Modric, Casemiro, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema, Vinicius

Mendy, Christensen, Silva, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell, Mount, Pulisic, Werner

I would rather see Chelsea go through than Real. I hate their aura of entitlement. Plus they were Franco’s team.

I hope Chelsea smash them.

Nah. Historically great club v billionaire parvenus.

Real for me.

4 Likes

Werner misses a sitter.

For a change.

1 Like

Take that you fascist pigs…:rofl:

Werner is stylistically like a poorer Salah to me.

Not well rounded footballers at all, some very strong points which brings them and keeps them at the high level, but a few pretty weak points (which are terrible to watch at times).

The chavs look like they have a couple more players than Madrid on the pitch.

The chavs are toying around so far with Madrid.

The contrast to that abomination of first half we played couldn’t be more pronounced or depressing.

Mind-boggling how much we’ve fallen.

3 Likes

Could be another Pep v Tuchel game…

But we’ll see City’s control against PSG’s moments.

Neat finish by Pulisic, fast feet.

When Tuchel went to Chelsea Pulisic was at the periphery, and not just because of injury concerns. I had in the back of my mind that maybe we would go back in for him. Not any more. He is showing Chelsea what he can do and I think he will be there for the duration. Unfortunately.

However… it might mean that there will be one less challenger for the signature of someone like Sancho?

As for who I want to win this, it’s like deciding between arse cancer and ebola. Probably Chelsea for the win, but ewww, feels wrong saying it.

PSG to hopefully beat Man City too. They are oil cheats as well, but if Liverpool aren’t winning it, I don’t want any Prem team to lift the CL.

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

I can’t understand these divs who say that they want English teams to do well in Europe (although this rule strangely doesn’t apply to Liverpool).

Fuck the lot of them, I say.

11 Likes

Real feel like they’re fading a bit.

A lot of intense games lately with some important injuries.

We softened them up for Chelsea. :grimacing:

1 Like

There’s just something about Tuchel’s Chelsea that really gets under my skin. More so than Chelsea normally does.

1 Like

I couldn’t see them winning this tie after last week and I still can’t, I expect them to somehow give it to PSG.

Not really as I remember crowds for 75% of the season and would still have been champions even if we hadn’t won another game after Bournemouth.

The title was won the day after when Man City lost to Man Utd, the second to last game before the crowds went.

When you review our season for most of it you’ll see fans, review this last one and the coverage will look soulless. I wouldn’t have been upset if we had won the title this season but I would if last season hadn’t happened.